Tomorrow's the Day!

TruWrecks

Banned
I'm glad I'm going to finally get my back fixed, but it really frustrates me that I'm being told I can ride the Busa for 3 to 6 months, and can't ride in or drive a car for the first 4 to 6 weeks!

Total bummer!
sad.gif

I'm not too worried about the operation it self. I just don't like the idea that I'll be pretty much useless for a few months, while the disc heals. I guess that better than having the vertebrae fused. That could be even more uncomfortable.
AAAssjani.gif

Any prayers sent this way to help me through a successful operation, and a speedy recovery, would be much appreciated.

Please keep my wife and boys in your thoughts. I know this is going to be hard on them too. They have to put up with my grouching because I can't ride the Busa this summer. More time to get my mods planned out for a busy winter upgrade project. (Full Titanium Yosh system, EMS 3 Cube, etc.)

I'll be off the board for about a week (5 days in the VA Hospital, and a few days to get my bearings at home), so I'll let everybody know how it went then.

Thanks Everyone, and get in a few great rides for me!
bowdown.gif

God Speed
race.gif

Prayers sent your way m8. Have a safe recovery..

i think this board should get you through all the time you'll have on your hands..

May God be with you and watch over your family.

You could sendya bike totexas for lil while. We'll be sure toru the bad gas out for ya !!

good luck with the op bro and if you need anyone to come and run the dust of your bike you just let ya boy know
cool.gif

Hope all goes well and you are back on the road soon! Thanks also for the help you are doing on the fire engine pics, I really appreciate it.
smile.gif

At least the board's fast now; you can occupy your "down time" with us!
smile.gif

Best of luck tomorrow...I'm sorry you've got to go through this, but in the long run, hopefully you'll be nearly 100% again...

Nothing but positive thoughts your way...and hope the recovery is Busa speed...
blush.gif

Sayin' a prayer for you right now. My younger sister is scheduled to have back surgery for a deteriorating disk in the next couple weeks herself. Since you're like family too, then I'll make my prayers a "DOUBLE!!" Good Luck!

TREX,
Get fixed, get well and get back out there!

Man, i get antsy after not riding for a few days, i cant imagine not riding for that long. Anyway, hope everything goes well and hope you heal quick!

Good luck and see you in September on the bike right! Are you going to the VA on Becan Hill in Seattle?

It will be great when you are all complete. Just do what the Doc says, don't rush t or go around the advise.

Take all the time the Doc says to recover! Let us know if you need anything, NJ.

Speedy healing.. you'll be feeling SOOO much better after you are healed. Like a brand new man.

My brother had his fused.. he was out working in the yard a week later, he couldn't believe there wasn't any pain anymore.

Uh, don't be that stupid.. but be sure to do what the docs tell you to do.

cool.gif

Back