Mirrors

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
May be a ahot in the dark, but does anyone have any stock mirrors lying around? I have an 04 blk/prpl, and would like to find some stock mirrors. Dont know whether or not to go with the " Pig Spotters" or stock. Kinda like the chrome look of the pig spotters, but the size of stock. But if anyone has any stock ones in good shape...I will be happy to take them off your hands....LOL

What happened to yours?
rock.gif
04 and needin mirrors?

May be a ahot in the dark, but does anyone have any stock mirrors lying around? I have an 04 blk/prpl, and would like to find some stock mirrors. Dont know whether or not to go with the " Pig Spotters" or stock. Kinda like the chrome look of the pig spotters, but the size of stock. But if anyone has any stock ones in good shape...I will be happy to take them off your hands....LOL
I had put on some chick looking carbon fiber mirrirs on Elenor, took em out in 2 days!! If you do use your mirror when you are riding, I suggest you not to change the stock mirrors. The pig spotter do look very sexy... but will definetly not do a good job of showing you whats behind!

You can get a new set of OE mirrors from http://www.bikebandit.com

smile.gif

The pigspotters do LOOK neat..but they do no good job of what they are meant to do.. go for the stock ones m8.. What happened to your originals
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

The Carbon fiber ones that look like the OEM's are da bomb. I have three sets of mirrors, and they all are great.

The reason I am asking is because when I bought my bike the guy had taken them off. I like seeing what/who is behind me.

Do you still need a set of mirrors. I Have a set of carbon fiber looks, but one is scratched, but I can sand them both down and paint them color of your dreams, then ship them to ya bro....let me know asap..laters Mick
cool.gif

Back