whats up with the people on the other busa board

Shindo97

Registered
seriously...i posted there since the board here was down about the mods i am getting...i #### u not it turned into a Bit$# fest about the money i was spending.

Im like what the?!?!?! I jsut wanted to know if the deal i got was legit and the company wasnt a fluke.

kind of takes the fun out of posting up mods to the bike, because everyone is such a professional that they have to tell you what route u shoould of went...

weird....

This is the only board that I feel like being on. Went to sh.org twice... but just didnt feel like posting anything there....!!

1 post from the time I registered.... can you guys believe that
tounge.gif

Go F Yourself...
wow.gif
laugh.gif

I like SH.org, they just don't pull punches... That's all.

Yea Rev. I visit and post to sh.org and see nothing wrong with the regulars over there. Live and let live......
mad.gif

I lurk there and post here.... Different crowd at each site! Never had a problem with either. Dayum Rev thanks for suger coating that!
smile.gif

However, Rev's right on the money!

Yeah, a different attitude but still good people that will help you out with whatever you need.

i post there also not as friendly as you guys but still great info. THey also have the best busa classified section on the net. I was postin my azz off when the site was down even put up a funny vid. ill see if i can get it for you guys

Lots of crap just like here. Lots of goood people over there as well as here, and lots of azzholes. Been on both for years.

It can't be all that bad with so many h.org members posting there...
cool.gif

I'm just skeered...
laugh.gif

sh.org is a good board, just have to have your details right before posting....lots of turbo guys and drag racers. Very good for more technical info if you're in to doing everything yourself, kind of the next notch up from h.org in the tech area. The Labusa's fellows remind me of the movie "Point Break" with Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swazye....
wow.gif
I don't need any pics of my wife naked, thanks.

Better class here.

smile.gif

Why need another?

<!--EDIT|FAKK2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115187801 -->

I guess I figure the info between the sites are pretty similar.

Until I had the forums here directly linked (I even set up a replacement page on my home web server), I couldn't get into the site. The flash front page wasn't working for me and I didn't have another way in that I wanted to use.

The other site is using software that loses the thread info. If I log in, check out a handful of threads and bail, then log in again and check out different threads, when I log in a third time, the first threads are marked as read and I have to start reading from the beginning again. With ikonboard, the thread info is maintained and all I have to do is click on the orange or blue icons on the right side of a thread to get to the first unread message.

Both issues were a pain so I spend most of my time over on sport-touring.net. I'll still head over to sbusa from time to time but I'll spend more time here than there.

It's the little things.
smile.gif

Carl

No offense, pal....but maybe it's because you started being a smartass before anybody said anything that was remotely offensive/rude.  You said:  
"um...okay....lets see.... what part of "I like how it looks" is hard to figure out?
U pay for the things u like....why buy a busa when i can buy a cheaper bike and modify to be faster and spend the same...
i bought a busa because i wanted a busa... get it???
I was posting this mainly because if there was anyone else looking for a TI FORCE exhaust, then here is a good deal for one. Shipped to my door it was 1215.00
this wasnt suppose to be a bang for the buck thread on exhuasts...."

Now you're asking them about speed shifting.  You should probably relax and not bad mouth either board, both sites have positives and negatives.  SH.org has a TON of knowledge that has taught me more about various bike topics than any site available.....this site has a ton of polite people that support nearly anything you choose to do.

The folks at SH.org will be straight forward and to the point, whether you like it or not.....and from everything I see on that thread, they were simply trying to save you $.....not everybody has a large sum of cash stashed back to spend whatever they want, whenever they want.  Please don't knock them if you're still relying on them for help.

<!--EDIT|bdorf94
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115227587 -->

Back