the most visited page during the Org.

cannot_be_displayed.jpg

I was getting my fix@ SH org and drag bike .com . I like dragbike but Sh org is kind of harsh . Great info on both boards though , But i'm glad to be back .

glad you were able to see your "hell" in advance.................
"Cache my check".... you smart alec bastid....

The only "Server" I'd ever really miss, is the big titted broad that brings the next round of beverages.
If she..."stopped working" that would be a real tragedy.

hav a well quenched 1... or in this case...

a well wenched 1.... RSD.

just wondering.....

did you actually check with your isp or lan administrator? or did ya just go punch the local loser?

all_coholic.gif

yeah I visited that very page at least 20 times, I thought my computer was screwing up, but then I tried it at work and knew I was in trouble then. Had to go to the ghetto, down some dark shady alleys to get my fix somewhere in LA???
Labusas. Guess you got to have the right colors to visit those boards
sad.gif

yeah I visited that very page at least 20 times, I thought my computer was screwing up, but then I tried it at work and knew I was in trouble then. Had to go to the ghetto, down some dark shady alleys to get my fix somewhere in LA???
Labusas. Guess you got to have the right colors to visit those boards
sad.gif
Since I am from L.A. please allow me to inform you that those b!tch-a$$ wanna be internet tough-guy ignorant f##ks wouldn't last 30 secs in real life. I have never been so disgusted in my life as I was with the rudeness, lack of information/help, racism, and 3rd grade intelligence that I discovered there. That website is pointless. They wouldn't know what colors to wear even if someone got them dressed in the morning.

Back