Local area HD trailer behind truck

PaceMaster

Donating Member
Registered
Buddy and i heading west--Me on the Busa, Buddy on his sweet FZ 1 were are crusing 5-10 over--up ahead i see the trailer HD-HD--Ha! I don't hate them but it was time to play.
Sooooo--as we get closer and closer i read that they are from where we live. I was probably in 6th@ 65--slowed down to his speed....I am next to the trailer--now @ 60ish---down shift one by one to third holding a steady speed---revs at about 5,500---then bang to second and rocket past--now most of you don't know my Busa has full Givi Luggage--large top trunk[very light in weight] ..anywho, later my buddy said the front wheel was up about two inches...Busa is one quick bagger...
laugh.gif

i'm sure they just thought you was crazy.. either that or that their screamin' eagle dynaglide or whatever would have kept up or some such nonesense.

Thanks for the replies--It was my first time down to around 2000' elevation with Muzzy Ti pipe and PC II- stock gearing. Yup one quick Bagger--
Then when i was on empty [gas] a block from home i pulled my best wheelie to date on it. 5000' elevation....guy in a red truck parked nearby--with a ZZ Top beard--- 6k on the tach in 1st....
it popped up about four feet...30 to 83mph---Gawd i love this thing. Oh BTW--i am going to be 54 soon HEHE--my buddy in Sweden worries about me. He is also my age. I should tell him to STFU--Anyway this is obviously one Badazz scooter that [always demands the utmost respect] Sheeit--a couple of weeks ago i had snow all over the windscreen---had an egg between hand and throttle..
cold fingers and all is good. Snow wasn't sticking on the road though---but very wet.
biggrin.gif

Back