you have 1 sec what do you do

him

"THE HAYABUSA STUNT GUY"
Donating Member
Registered
Id drop the bag hit a front flip landing on top of the car and ride it out how about you

think quick

I think i'll just sit in front of the computer screen and see it. i certainly wouldn't like to be in that situation!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

YEah its real want to hear some crazy shid...guy was pinned under the car in a dent that was made when the car rolled so he was able to survive
cool.gif

YEah its real want to hear some crazy shid...guy was pinned under the car in a dent that was made when the car rolled so he was able to survive
cool.gif
It looked like he ended up under the car that flipped. I would like to think I would run forwards, but I'd prolly just stand there and watch the car hit me like he did.

cool.gif
It looked like he ended up under the car that flipped. I would like to think I would run forwards, but I'd prolly just stand there and watch the car hit me like he did.
I know it's not funny but that mad me laugh. I mean really, who else could have done any better than that guy?? Maybe Jackie Chan could have seen it coming and done a backflip over the car
smile.gif
I would have been flattened just like that guy but I might not have fit in the dent as well as he did
sad.gif

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, if you look, you can see where the car rolls over him and he is laid out on the pavement!!!!!
wow.gif

.. i doubt many of us would have had to reflexes to do anything other than what he did..

as far as dropping the bag.. it appears he tried.. it didnt' have time to get to the ground before it was over...

bought the only thing he could have had time for was to maybe duck into a partial fetal position..

again.. i doubt many people have fast enough reflexes for it though.. don't think I do.

he fit nicely in the dent caused by the other car hit... how convenient.

the company that distributes the equipment that recorded this, also does in-car video devices for large transportation companies. This helps alot in wrecks..... one neet video shows a parts delivery driver falling asleep at the wheel, driving over the curb onto a sidewalk, waking up from the noise, and continuing his journey. he lost his job for prior wreck false report.. busted.

another one shows a mass transit bus driver losing control and winding up on top of cars in a parking lot. the steering broke, the driver was not repremanded.

big brother is watching!

cool.gif
I know it's not funny but that mad me laugh. I mean really, who else could have done any better than that guy??  Maybe Jackie Chan could have seen it coming and done a backflip over the car  
smile.gif
 I would have been flattened just like that guy but I might not have fit in the dent as well as he did
sad.gif
Your are Crazy!!!!

Back