THE CONTENDER

ike

Registered
Pretty boy came back and lost to Gomez. Who did you guys and girls think would win those two fights last night?

I definitely wanted Alfonso to win. That Ahmed was a #####...he was stuck on himself big time. This show surprised me...I thought it was going to be terrible before the season started, but it's not bad.

I am so glad that Alfonso kicked Ahmed's azz. I can't stand him. I am not one for reality shows, but am really enjoying this show. All I can say is thank god for TiVO, because I would probably miss most of the episodes without it.
smile.gif

Damn, I only watched the first show from that night...now I know who won the second!
laugh.gif

Sergio deserved that win...he showed heart up against Ishe...I honestly thought Ishe was going to beat his azz...glad to hear that Ahmed's return was short lived...he's a goon...
wink.gif

Glad Gomez won personally... I thin Gomez had more to loose then they other guy. Did you see the other guy's chick and the jewery she was wearing... Can you say... Got Money! He was loaded... He claimed from the streets, but that cash I bet made him a little softer then he thought he was. Gomez had everything to loose. His family has put everything they got into him... You can see it in his eyes that he doesn't intend to let them down if he can help it...
biggrin.gif

CLoud

Back