Busa Gets a Major Face Lift

Creekboy

Registered
Well after the Busa Bash lll I decided there are way too many blue and silver Busa's. I had just re-painted mine the first of the year. Lucky I have a bike shop....lol Anyways Im completely changing the paint scheme. Any thoughts on colors...ideas and oh by the way Im going to sell my Chrome grab bar, and Billett tank lid, and in fact the tank is really sweet got alot of comments at the Bash about the tank its for sale too....here are some pics....

P1010002.JPG

Ref colors if I decide on painting mines I will go with pearl white & a orange metallic I saw on a 2003 mazda protege turbo just looked awesome.

Definitely like the idea about a pearl white. I saw one at the Chicago Motorcycle Show and thought it was awesome.
smile.gif

What's the deal with the part? Did nitrousjunkie get them, or are they still up for grabs? I'm rather interested in the tank cap.

It looks like nitrous is getting the grab bar and tank lid...got to let him know how much its going to cost to ship overseas....will let you know if he backs out....the tank is still available...make you a great deal on it...
cool.gif

It looks like nitrous is getting the grab bar and tank lid...got to let him know how much its going to cost to ship overseas....will let you know if he backs out....the tank is still available...make you a great deal on it...
cool.gif
No backing out here, waiting on the shipping figure from you.PM me when you get it. NJ.

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114425778 -->

Paint suggestion:  Ruby Red metalic with a chrome/clear metal flake coating (where the blue is), pearl white with double metal flake (where the silver is), and black trim.  It will glitter in the sun, and look several inches deap in the shade.

beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: "Be Spellin'"|1114501620 -->

Back