Hey Shenoyp...

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=696432

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Most Condoms in India Used to Make Saris</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Most Condoms Made in India Used by Weavers to Make Saris; Only a Quarter Used for Sex, Report Says</span>

The Associated Press
Apr. 23, 2005 - Only a quarter of condoms made in India are used for sex, most of the others are used to make saris, toys and bathroom slippers, a newspaper reported Saturday.

The condoms are valuable to manufacturers because of the lubricant on them. Sari weavers place the condoms on their thread spools and the lubricant on the prophylactics is rubbed off on the thread, making it move faster through their sewing machines, The Economic Times newspaper quoted an Indian industry official as saying.

Sari makers also turn the condom's inside out, place them on their fingers and use the high-quality lubricant to polish gold and silver threads used in the traditional Indian women's outfits.

India manufactures more than 1 billion condoms annually to check population growth and curb the spread of HIV/AIDS.

Copyright © 2005 ABC News Internet Ventures

laugh.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

<!--EDIT|warbrown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114290178 -->

laugh.gif

rock.gif

Come to think of it, I wonder what miracle mods you could do on Elenor with those versatile little buggers...

[*]custom handlebar grips with bar end reservoir tip perhaps?
[*]chain lubricant?
[*]hump covering?  (I'll leave that one alone)  
laugh.gif

--Just messin with you bro.  It's all good.  
smile.gif

you keep this shid up Warren... an' you're gonna get a bad rap,just like da Rubbah.

Please,please please.... don't mail me any fuggin' slippers for Christmas. You hear that She No P
They also make toys from condoms.

Question ? What kind of toy do you make from a condom.

perhaps,a Mr. Potato-dik-Head or a G.I. Joe that comes(hehehehe) with his own bodybag. How about a marble sack,they come(hehehehe) pre-lubed so yer steelies wont rust.
Or, they could cut the tips off for..."Shower Cap Barbie".
The kids could play "Fruit Stand" by blowing up the colored ones with air,bananas,cucumbers,cumquats...etc.
You could nail yer friend in the head with a dik shaped water balloon...
then announce to the other neighbourhood kids...

"Look at the Dik-Head,Look at the Fug-Head."

prophylactics....just so many uses... RSD.

isnt it grand that mother nature, via natural selection, has made more than half the worlds population too stupid to even begin to visualize wtf RSD says?

rock.gif

isnt it grand that mother nature, via natural selection, has made more than half the worlds population too stupid to even begin to visualize wtf RSD says?

rock.gif
look here you admin bastid, I dont have to take that...

He insulted me right?

Is he dis'n me ?

or half the world?

I feel,by way of "Natural Selection" too stoopid to even have a chance of interpretating what the fug Cache-On-Hand means.

He insulted me right?

I'll get you...you , drag racin' bastid.

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: "'cuz I dun't spell gud"|1114304762 -->

wb_frontrunnersblkdresses.jpg

The most bizarre part of this story, if true, is that somewhere along the way, two sari makers were sitting around lamenting at how friggen hard it is to keep their thread properly lubed. When one of them jumped up and said "Adash my friend.....I have a very good idea indeed. We can wipe our condoms on the sewing machine and make many more saris indeed!!"

Thus an industry, as well as the population growth rate of certain third world nations, was changed forever.......

beerchug.gif

The most bizarre part of this story, if true, is that somewhere along the way, two sari makers were sitting around lamenting at how friggen hard it is to keep their thread properly lubed. When one of them jumped up and said "Adash my friend.....I have a very good idea indeed. We can wipe our condoms on the sewing machine and make many more saris indeed!!"

Thus an industry, as well as the population growth rate of certain third world nations, was changed forever.......

beerchug.gif
And that's probably just the way it happend, too

jump9.gif

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=696432

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Most Condoms in India Used to Make Saris</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Most Condoms Made in India Used by Weavers to Make Saris; Only a Quarter Used for Sex, Report Says</span>

The Associated Press
Apr. 23, 2005 - Only a quarter of condoms made in India are used for sex, most of the others are used to make saris, toys and bathroom slippers, a newspaper reported Saturday.

The condoms are valuable to manufacturers because of the lubricant on them. Sari weavers place the condoms on their thread spools and the lubricant on the prophylactics is rubbed off on the thread, making it move faster through their sewing machines, The Economic Times newspaper quoted an Indian industry official as saying.

Sari makers also turn the condom's inside out, place them on their fingers and use the high-quality lubricant to polish gold and silver threads used in the traditional Indian women's outfits.

India manufactures more than 1 billion condoms annually to check population growth and curb the spread of HIV/AIDS.

Copyright © 2005 ABC News Internet Ventures

laugh.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif
WTF
wow.gif
... I didnt know that!!!
rock.gif
wow.gif

On second thought... why not, finding more use for them condoms is kinda good... isnt it
rock.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

wow.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif
look here you admin bastid, I dont have to take that...

He insulted me right?

Is he dis'n me ?

or half the world?

I feel,by way of "Natural Selection" too stoopid to even have a chance of interpretating what the fug Cache-On-Hand means.

He insulted me right?

I'll get you...you , drag racin' bastid.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

funny bastid...

laugh.gif

Back