Never know who you man need

him

"THE HAYABUSA STUNT GUY"
Donating Member
Registered
So what do you think this guys chances of survival are

image001.jpg

now thats irony at it's best.

maybe the dumbass saw the light.. no I mean the light of reason.. not "that" light (end of the tunnel light)

frikken amazing that those bozo's are still around.

I can just picture it now one second your out burnin crosses and while your brothers are shooting in the air you get hit with a stray bullet and taken now you end up in a hosptial room with people you hate and they know you hate them....could his day get any worse...
laugh.gif

I bet they stay professional and do all they can to help him live. They have probably seen and been called worse than this guy can conjure up, being in the ER trauma room. Although the look on the nurses face that is turned towards the camera does not say "in control" to me. It's more like "holy sh%$, how do we fix that?"
smile.gif

I bet they stay professional and do all they can to help him live. They have probably seen and been called worse than this guy can conjure up, being in the ER trauma room. Although the look on the nurses face that is turned towards the camera does not say "in control" to me. It's more like "holy sh%$, how do we fix that?"
smile.gif
I concur.

hopefully,if he lives,he will have a change of heart. of course thats probably expecting alot from that kind of dirtbag.:(

Sure they might help him live, but I bet he doesn'y get any pain meds.

Ok, we gotta have a "caption that picture" contest.

I'll go first.

"Oh no you didn't. I KNOW you didn't just bring a defibulator in here!"

How bout this for a caption.

"Hey lock the door and turn off the camera" Got yo mutha......(as the camera goes dead

How about "Place Your Head Between YOur Legs, And Kiss YOur Azz Goodbye"

You could stick a fork in that dude, I think he is done !!

Back