First pic post

2000 Hayabusa

Registered
Hopefully I did this right.  You all said post a pic so here you go.  This is my Busa bought it new in 2000, Still under 2500 miles on it.

2500 Mile in 5 years ...
wow.gif

Boy you sure dont seem to use it much
biggrin.gif

Can't . . . see . . . anything! Help! Resize . . . resize . . .!
biggrin.gif
And I thought I didn't have many miles on my bike, but I've been in the desert for a long time!

can't see it.....wait, let me get my reading glasses.......man, that must be one small bike!

Like they said, use paint, choose IMAGE, and STRETCH/SKEW. Took me awhile, but I finally figured it out.

A 2000 "Busa" with only 2500 miles on it.... that can explain the lack of pic, I don't think that bike can exist.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Got the '04' not even a full year and have approx 5500 miles on her.

laugh.gif

Hey guys here is a pic of my 2005 le Cant you see it!!! It is right there in front of you LOL. I really love this bike, hope you enjoy the pic.
laugh.gif

Hey it could be a chick magnet...take it to the mall post up and take something home. Now if you do the math if he stays 5 miles from teh mall and has 2500 miles give or take 5 miles to get the bike home and hes taken home 498 chicks
cool.gif

A 2000 "Busa" with only 2500 miles on it.... that can explain the lack of pic, I don't think that bike can exist.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Got the '04' not even a full year and have approx 5500 miles on her.
I got a 2000 w/ 5000 on it a couple of months ago......I work 6 miles from my house, got 2 younguns, so its only got 5700 on it now!

laugh.gif

Back