Busa problems

grabntwist

The one who started it all
Donating Member
Registered
My motor just recently got a bit noisy and after looking into it this is what I Now my bikes all apart I'm waiting for new cams @ 1/2 price (400.00) new tappets 16@(35.00) each, labor and dynotune and I had just dropped it off for tires, brakes,oil, clutch and brake fluid change. Man this sucks!  
rant.gif

Good, now that I got that outta the way, I was wondering what you guys think I should do? Get the Busa all fixed and ride it or sell it at a MAJOR loss (some of you know what I got in it.) and Just buy another Busa or Gixxer 1k. Man I am bent. My bikes only got 8k on the clock.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113596893 -->

That does suck, but getting it fixed is still cheaper than getting another one (new or used).

Yeah and all youll do is put the same amount of money into it. fix what ya got

Thanks fellas, I'll see how she runs after it all back together. If it doesen't feel/pull like the beast it once was I'll probably have to find a nice Busa for a stealth turbo project. Or I'll just get a Gixxer 1k or ZX-10 of the shelf.

After you replace the bad cams, she should run as good as before the problem.
wink.gif

BA, Man I needed to hear that! Thats what Im hopin' for. If it ends up with anything less, I'll just sell it and get a 05' ltd and go turbo. Otherwise it should be fine. Hopefully
wink.gif

nice to note that you're back on the busa.. repaired or new.. rather than going in for the zx 10 r or gixxer..

stay with the busa..:)

Back