CELEBRITY ROAST!

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Pretty well sick of these tires. Got them cuz the powers were not yet available. They are fine but never instilled sticky confidence my Diablos did. So OUT THEY GO! Getting Diablo Corsas this Tuesday for Road America trackday, so what to do with tires that are not wore out yet? Speed up the process! That and other small silly pics from vids to follow

"The Executioner" - note the shiney new 04 left pipe!!
biggrin.gif
thanks to Pat

shineypipe.JPG

still tread but pretty thin now... and very sticky! didn't wanna blow it since I had to ride home. and blowing it makes big messes anyway. just needed to friviously waste it like the good American that I am

smelt.jpg

gratuitus crotch shot. tends to happen when riding, shifting and turning while holding a running digital camera. thot I'd share

crotch.jpg

a behind the scenes look at the sophisticated dolly, boom, crane system operating the cameras

behindscenes.jpg

a 35mph sweeper pulled of perfectly by one of my crack stunt doubles, framed per storyboard for the film:

Biker Boyz 2: Torqued Off!

* The Jeep is one of thousands of extras that volenteered to be on the set that day. I forget his name

action.jpg

FULL FRONTAL RUDITY!
someday I'll hire a real photographer. stills from video suck!
- The End

frontal.jpg

That's the biggest chicken strips I've seen in a while!
eek2.gif
Outside tire tread is a terrible thing to waste, man.
wink.gif
Just pickin' at ya. I'm sure you could outride me without usin' the sides.
beerchug.gif

Nice pics, man. How about postin' up some of those videos. Especially the one of the melt down!
rock.gif

eek2.gif
wink.gif
beerchug.gif

Nice pics, man. How about postin' up some of those videos. Especially the one of the melt down!
rock.gif
Those are too big to be called "chicken strips"....how about half a "chicken breast" or at least a "chicken wing".
laugh.gif

I don't like to lean too much on public roads... heck I can't even stay upright in a PARKING LOT!
biggrin.gif
And I never really fully trusted the tires. I'll post shots of what is left of my brand new Corsas in a couple weeks after the Road America trackday!!
biggrin.gif
Won't be no strips, breast or wings left!
biggrin.gif
And one more smiley because it's there
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113177891 -->

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

You'll like the Corsa's....I ran them on my Busa at a track day. The HPX was designed mostly as a tire for high speed stability, their not as sticky as the Powers or the regular Pilots....too stiff.
wink.gif

eek2.gif
wink.gif
beerchug.gif

rock.gif
Those are too big to be called "chicken strips"....how about half a "chicken breast" or at least a "chicken wing".
laugh.gif
Lol...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back