darwin awards

Gask mask hooked to your butt...WTF
rock.gif

I'm in pain just thinking about the ball washer.
wow.gif

Next time on a course... well, no I ain't gunna to anything of the sort....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

"Sanchez's scrotum was ripped open during the fall"

please please please let this be a UL....

sentences like that have a way of making a man cringe
crazy.gif

"for sale: 1 gas mask. Only used once. . . . that was enough!~"

"The length of the cord that he assembled was greater than the distance between the trestle and the ground," [/QUOTE]

.. uhh.. so? it was taped together afterall... what were the chances this was going to be a succesful venture in the first place?

I'm sure he jumped with a hearty "Hey, watch this!"

"The length of the cord that he assembled was greater than the distance between the trestle and the ground,"

.. uhh..  so?   it was taped together afterall... what were the chances this was going to be a succesful venture in the first place?

I'm sure he jumped with a hearty "Hey, watch this!"[/QUOTE]
his azz should have stayed in school....and when your lifes on the line dont eyeball a distance take the time to measure

One list you should be proud not to be on. LOL. one word...IDIOTS!

I think a local guy in my area may be up for the 2005 Darwin Awards. This just happened a few days ago so it's not some internet urban legend.

Two guys wanted to watch a basketball game on TV but for some reason they had no power in the house....but they did have a GENERATOR!!!!

One guy wound up in the hospital and his friend ended up dead.

You're probably thinking electrocution but that would be too reasonable.

Apparently they didn't have a long enough extension cord or something because they decided to bring the gas powered generator to the TV...which of course was INSIDE the house!

Back