Finally!!! Someone who can shift a car!!!

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
And a bad arse car at that!
super.gif

Real shifting caught on tape...

i'm guessin he ain't got no more gears to go thru.. can't imagine that would be a 5 speed.. 'bout half to be a 4 speed if they've done enough work to have it that low in the 9s

Thats gettin it done, great video BT! I'm missing my GT now!!!!! Fugg the busa!LOL!
smile.gif

That is one fast Mustang.

And something tells me he might not be working a tradition clutch on the floor as he rows that oar, heh..

Sweet vid BT.

Got to hand it to ya BT, you do come up with some of the best video links
biggrin.gif

Very simple...slam it to the floor....don't let off for a second, and rip off the gears......just don't fugg up or parts break.

It also helps to have a Pro Driver and drag prepped transmission with a ratchet shifter. No clutch to mess with after the launch. Just bump the stick forward when the shift light comes on.

Pretty fast car!
beerchug.gif

Very simple...slam it to the floor....don't let off for a second, and rip off the gears......just don't fugg up or parts break.
Yeah, it's really easy once you learn how to do it. It's amazing how many folks post street racing videos showing one or both drivers granny shifting their dang cars!
drooling3.gif
Just dont let out on the clutch until its all the way in gear, or stock T-5 grenade! Dont ask how I know! I saved this vid to my desktop, watch it everyday! Thanks BT!

Back