PING** CA Riders ...Going to Laguna??

RidersNation

Stud Muffin
Donating Member
Registered
I was just wondering if we could start to plan for something, a get together or meeting on Cannery Row either Fri or Sat nite during the races here.

Also the weekend before is The Independance Rally (The Big Harley Run in Hollister and is anyone planning on going to that?? There is always alot of Sportbikes there too.

Roy
RsN

Roy, I will be there sometime on Friday. Cannery Row meet on Friday nite and/or Saturday nite a must I guess. Count me in for whenever.
biggrin.gif
Bob

I'll be there the Mon before the races (july4) and I'm up for anything during the week. Fri and Sat night at Cannery Row sounds good. I think there should be a big international crowd there too.

And I'm available for rides Tue, Wed, Thu, and Fri.
smile.gif

Cool that's right the People from overseas who follw the races as well as staff there will be a great crowd.

Keep posting..

Roy

also I will email blast you all when I get some info.

<!--EDIT|RidersNation
Reason for Edit: "added lines"|1112801108 -->

I'm arriving Tuesday, I'll be at Cannery Row Fri&Sat nights. Hopefully the cops won't close the road off at 4pm like last year....

I will be arriving Friday around noon. I'll be there
both Fri/Sat nights. Just look for my tag (Phatroy)
or (Pfatroy). Don't know which Busa I'll be riding
yet. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Sup everyone. i'll be arriving sometime friday evening. and be at canery row Saterday night. just look for my bike. cant wait to see some of you guys again.

-E

Back