We're pregnant guys!!

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
Yes - there's a future Busa Rider in the works at the Biele house. Its our first and I'm f@*&ing excited!
Woo-Hoo! Say some prayers! Please! That is all I ask. We just want a healthy baby!! So I can corrupt them into being a Suzuki Kid!! Already priced a JR50!! Woo-Hoo!!

Congratulations Ted! Few, if any, feelings in the world are better than what you are feeling right now.
smile.gif

Jason

Congrats Ted. There is no greater joy in life than having a family. The thrill when you see that baby for the first time make the first ride on your Busa seem dull and boring by comparison.
smile.gif

Congrats to you and the mrs.

it's a helluva ride. (typed with PB&J smeared on the side of my face since my 19mo old is eating in my lap at the moment)

Congrats to you and the mrs.

it's a helluva ride. (typed with PB&J smeared on the side of my face since my 19mo old is eating in my lap at the moment)
very cute...I know the ropes on that one. jelly on your white t-shirts, work shirts, pants (from when your baby girl...or boy...runs up to hug you around the legs)
tounge.gif

Congrats! You got a great new job, now a great new child on the way. Thing are going go in you neck of the woods.
smile.gif

Hey Ted - Congratz. Things are goin' great and they're only gettin better......hope you're wearin shades....

Dayum Ted you have been modifying more than just your bike !!

Congratulations

DO youwork Sat.? I may ride out there and check out your shop.

Back