Wireless Hayabusa.org

IL_BusaBoy

Donating Member
Registered
Hey, has anybody used the hayabusa.org wireless site? I just got my new Treo 650 that I had work buy for me, and that was the first thing I did, check out the board on this thing. It was pretty cool. Just wonder how everyone else feels about it. Good job Cap.

I tried it once... but it didnt connect! left it at that....
wink.gif

If you have an internet enabled phone/pda you can get to the hayabusa.org wireless site. It's basically just a text only site but you can at least read new posts and shid like that.

Cool. You know, the Capt's all about keepin' up wit teknawligy!

I use it everyday. Works great and the format fits the screen nicely...I just wish it would include the posters name.
I've got a WLAN at home and can surf the web from anywhere on my property using my Pocket PC. I've got a killer Symbol WiFi card in my PPC which has about 1000' of range.

I'm a field tech so I'm always driving around from job to job. I've found that WiFi is a helluva lot more popular than I ever thought. I can pull into any business or commercial area and pick up multiple signals. Just about any neighborhood will also have WLAN's ready for the leeching.
smile.gif

I'd say 8 out of 10 have their WLAN set at default with no security.

Of course all good hotels and places like Panera Bread offer free WiFi access too.

I feel as the popularity of WiFi continues to grow the online scams will hit an all time high. There is simply no way to trace it back to the user.

I'm waiting on the first thread from that..

Ok guys,, i'm here..

no, i'm here,
no i'm here,
now i'm over here..

hehe.

Back