E-Bay purchase

Bdygrd4u

Registered
Does anyone live near Clearwater? Does anyone know of Psychocycles on Carroll Street?
I hope I did not get scammed but I bought a tail/hump on E-Bay for $63 plus another $65 to have it painted. The guy said he could not match the Red/Black 05 paint so I sent him my hump which I hacked attempting the grab bar mod. His was pre cut. Anyway he said he was going to Daytona the week of the 14th. I have sent a few E-mails since and no replys.

rock.gif

Well I work just outside of Clearwater.
Got an address??
Ya could PM GypsyJoker he's a stand up guy.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1253"|1112159672 -->

Thanks guys. I will get the exact address. I cant find a phone number for the place. I think I'm all done with E-Bay.

41 possitive feedbacks, no negative... may be alright

Feedback rating: 35
Positive Feedback: 100%
Member since Feb-25-04

I sent them an email asking if I could pick up parts directly vice via mail... waiting to hear back.

Good investigating, Cecil! Let me know if you need any back-up~
wink.gif

Hope you didn't get scammed bro. Looks like that guy may have a re-painted cowl and hump for sale on ebay sometime in the future, unfortunately.

Cecil and GJoker are both good guys, they'll help ya' all they can + more. You're in good hands, dude.

I never cease to be amazed at how willing h.org members are to help out. Nice job Cecil and GJoker.
beerchug.gif

Psycho Cycles Inc. 1974 carroll street clearwater, florida 33765 is the address.
GJoker any way possible you can check on this for me? By phone if you can find a number? I work for Timberland headquarters....there is a pair of boots in it for ya if you can do this.

Scott

Psycho Cycles Inc. 1974 carroll street clearwater, florida 33765 is the address.
GJoker any way possible you can check on this for me? By phone if you can find a number? I work for Timberland headquarters....there is a pair of boots in it for ya if you can do this.

Scott
PM sent to you...

Hey Scott...
We'll be happy to get this taken care of for you~ My wife, TKM (posted above) just happens to work within blocks of this address~ She's gonna go over there on her lunch break~ She PMed you for info pertaining to the order and to get a statement from you allowing them to release your parts to her~ If/when get them, I'll take pics for you before shipping them off back home to you~ We WILL get your parts to you ASAP...
cool.gif

Scott
Geeze... for a nice pair of Timberlands I will mail him to you
wink.gif
j/j

<!--EDIT|Cecil_Stringer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112286254 -->

Thank you Gjoker and wife for the help with this matter! I have lost $350 on E-Bay before so I was really angry at the possibility of it happening again. I sent Brenda a message at 1pm my time. Hopefully this helps.

Scott

Scott
Geeze... for a nice pair of Timberlands I will mail him to you
wink.gif
j/j
Now that would be cool! We would have much to discuss.....

She just called me.. it appears this address is a row of warehouse/garage kinda places~ It was closed at the time, but there was a sign on the door to call two different numbers for appointment only~ She's gonna PM you those phone numbers and in the meantime we'll keep checkin on it~ Let us know if you're able to contact anyone with those numbers~ If you do, and you want, tell them one of your family members in the area (Greg or Brenda Gillham) will be by to pick up your parts~ We'll also try to contact them from here and see what ther deal is...
cool.gif

Thanks a lot Greg! I will be calling tomorrow morning. I really hope I get my money back or my parts or even a bonus my original parts and the ones I paid for.

I will see if it would be quicker to say someone is picking it up. Maybe it will put pressure on him.

I will PM you with my findings if thats ok.

Back