Johnny Cochran died...

Status
Not open for further replies.
HMMM--Did not know--Thanks Stunnah--was he a good or bad person---maybe just doing his job.

Shockingly sad news for me too ... had no idea he was ill. Prayers to his family and loved ones
sad.gif

was watchin tupac ressurection this morning (relevant since he used johnnie in the early 90's and showed that in the movie), then about an hour later saw the news... ironic.

gee thats a shame...

well, when you choose a profession that defends the likes of a dirtbag like OJ...

I guess you get whats coming to you.

poor johnnie...now all we can do is remember him by his trial slogan...

pure ghetto...   "Glove doesn't fit, gots to aquit".

bye bye loser...  oops sorry, actually he won.  

a one way ticket....   poor johnnie....bye bye fughead.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "Dude!"|1112204988 -->

I figure his Cold Black Heart Finally got to him... OR His deal with Satan went south.

Anyone who works the system to defend the obviously guilty has to suffer inside, heh, give you one guess where he went... And lets say he'll not have a use for Halo polish where he's out.

Hey the guy did alot for his community.

RSD, what's up with the Total N, stuff?

You can not like the guy, but I wouldn't go there with it.

Why are people still mad that OJ got away with it? I laugh every time someone gets upset about it. The legal system in this country has been fugged for years, but all of a sudden its not fair that a rich guy gets away with murder? Where have all these people been that this is a suprise to them? It's a shame that a man who was one of the best in his profession will be hated even after his death. A defense lawyer's job is to see that his client walks free. Johnnie was one of the best at that, and all some people will remember is one case, which they think they know more about than the jury. Johnnie Cochran did many things besides defending OJ.If you are gonna condemn all defense attornies who have gotten a walk for a guilty client to hell, there prolly won't be room for anyone else! I think it sucks that he died, if some people are glad, that's on them.

gee thats a shame...

well, when you choose a profession that defends the likes of a dirtbag like OJ...

I guess you get whats coming to you.

poor johnnie...now all we can do is remember him by his trial slogan...

pure ghetto...   "Glove doesn't fit, gots to aquit".

bye bye loser...  oops sorry, actually he won.  

a one way ticket....   poor johnnie....bye bye fughead.
Your ignorance and bigotry are disgusting. Johnnie Cochran was an educated, well spoken man. He was a lawyer, do you really think he spoke like you? Most of the time your little comments and complaints are comical, but I suppose you couldn't hide your racism any longer could you? I  would feel sorry for someone like you, but I'm sure you don't want sorrow from a Black man do you? If you had taken the time to actually read what Cochran said, you would realize that he was not "ghetto" as you put it, and was in fact a skilled orator. (That means he could talk good) I'm sure this will be difficult for you to comprehend, but not all Black people are ignorant, ghetto-dwelling gangsta's. Some of us own our own homes, have college educations (we're allowed to go to school now), and enjoy riding Busa's.

For me it's not an OJ thing, it's a rich man thing... Justice only applies to the poor or middle classes? Just pisses me off and I am Glad Cochrane is gone because of the wealthy scumbags he keeps outta jail...

It's all about the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back