RubberSideDown's New Banner

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Don't mess with the warbrown!</span>

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

... OK, enough of the bravado and tough guy talk. Seriously, does anyone have a place I can hide out for a while?
laugh.gif

Oh, Warren...you may lose a finger or two for this one...

Just beg for him to spare you the clutch and brake fingers, okay?
laugh.gif

lemme copy that first ....

ok, done...... hahaha

ices_rofl.gif

This is gonna be funny
lurk.gif

You guys are hillarious!!!

But if I were you I would definitly hide!
laugh.gif

it's been said that a shallow trench can be a good place to hide from small explosions...

best of luck to ya
wink.gif

Lol...
laugh.gif

Way to stand up to that skater fag, bro.
super.gif
He can insult me all he wants, but  when he insulted my pumpkin he crossed the line.  
laugh.gif

Thanks Revlis for giving me fodder...

"Rubber, Rubber, Rubber,   All that time and effort...  Bike looks like "Shid"...  What the hell is that color again?  Metallic Smurf or something?  So that makes you uh...Smurfette?  

So, Polished then huh?   I dunno, I think maybe you should just get out there and ride that thing, all them paint fumes went straight to your head man... And this is what happens...  Fuggin Smurf Bike...  It ain't Pimpin... It's SMURPIN....  Yeah you heard me Smurf PIMPIN... "[/QUOTE]

laugh.gif

Lol...
laugh.gif

Way to stand up to that skater fag, bro.
super.gif
He can insult me all he wants, but  when he insulted my pumpkin he crossed the line.  
laugh.gif

Thanks Revlis for giving me fodder...

"Rubber, Rubber, Rubber,   All that time and effort...  Bike looks like "Shid"...  What the hell is that color again?  Metallic Smurf or something?  So that makes you uh...Smurfette?  

So, Polished then huh?   I dunno, I think maybe you should just get out there and ride that thing, all them paint fumes went straight to your head man... And this is what happens...  Fuggin Smurf Bike...  It ain't Pimpin... It's SMURPIN....  Yeah you heard me Smurf PIMPIN... "
[/QUOTE]
Smart man WB, pulling Revlis back in for back-up.

laugh.gif

Back