Blew my sled up March 12th.

Lazerblade

Protector of Freedom
Donating Member
Registered
Hello all, just thought I would share this. Was up near Lake Vermillion, MN on some fantastic trails. The weather was fantastic, snow was perfect and the trails were groomed to perfection. About 120 miles into the weekend, my 2000 Arctic Cat ZR 600 with 1200 miles on it siezed up. Lucky for me I brought my old sled also so the weekend was not ruined. Here is a picture of some friends looking at my sled while I get ready to do a shot. You have to be able to laugh at yourself.

blowncat.jpg

thats cuz you ride a Cat!!! LOL........I told ya Yamaha's rule dude!!!!

Now who would drink somethin' called Ice Hole
rock.gif
Who ya callin an Ice hole?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

rock.gif

It's a snowmobile Shenoyp. It's kind of like a tracked motorcycle that you ride in winter. They go pretty fast. Not Busa fast but around 100 MPH.

I have a 2003 Yamaha RX1 it has a similar motor to the R1 motorcycle 130 MPH on the speedo bt like a Hayabusa they are known to be off my some. Blwe the motor in it a couple of weeks ago 10,200 RPMS the rod came threw the block and hit the heat exchanger. Warranty hopefully will fix it so I get atleast one more ride this year. 1000 CC inline 4, 4 stroke and my backup is a 500CC inline twin skidoo MXZ yucky LOL

Jeez, that stinks
sad.gif

If it only seized, it shouldn't be too bad a repair, and at least you have a backup
smile.gif

I understand that they are not too much fun to work on, though. Tight quarters?

Of course, it might be time to trade up
tounge.gif

Back