Guess what car my rich uncle just bought.

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Wish I was in his will  
tounge.gif

I sat in the driver's seat, but he wouldn't let me take it for a spin, can't say I don't blame him since it costs $162,000.00 according to kbb.

I thought about mentioning that I could still take him on the busa, but he didn't buy it for speed, he bought it for class. So didn't bring up my $10grand little busa
tounge.gif

He said his insurance is only $480 for 6 months, full with high limits.  He has 4 cars and big house but still that is truly a great rate for this car.

I tried to snatch a pic from the website, but its too sophisticated, so here's a link;

http://www.bentleymotors.com/minisit....lang=en

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111466516 -->

tounge.gif

Nice. I hear there's a Radbusa or two on Ebay...why don'cha send him the link? Maybe yer in for an early Christmas?
smile.gif

wow.gif

Sweet car! If only I were rich... i would buy you all one! I would want to be waaaay rich, if I were rich... It doesnt hurt to dream does it?
laugh.gif

Very nice car. I saw some real nice Bentley's at the Chicago Auto Show this year, and all I can say is DAMN!
smile.gif
Must be nice to have that kind of money.

Ya, the performance numbers are impressive

V12 twin turbochargers
552bhp
0-60 4.7 secs

I'd rather have a $10k busa to be honest... That car does nothing for me at all...
rock.gif

That kind of money is just ridiculous...that CAR costs slightly more than my HOUSE...:blush:

I passed one of those on the Gandy bridge the other day, I was doing about 60, he was probably 55, I got a few car lengths ahead of him and the next thing I knew, I heard a whistle and he was gone. That was a cool looking car.
cool.gif

I tried to snatch a pic from the website, but its too sophisticated, so here's a link;

http://www.bentleymotors.com/minisit....lang=en
Where's there's a will there's a way.  
wink.gif
 Nice car.  
cool.gif
You the man, I couldn't figure out how to do it....
control/print screen then just edit it and save.  
wink.gif
ahhhh, tips from the master
bowdown.gif

wink.gif

hah..he aint got crap on my 04 Nissan Frontier......twin turbos but does he have 4 wheel drive.....He aint got nothing on my supercharged 3.3L V6....oh who am I kidding

Back