Busa Bro, helping Busa Bro

busa1300nut

Registered
Well, I,ll try to make this short. My familly has fell on a little hard times. Wife got layed off last week, and we are a 2 income familly, and last weekend was the last day I could safely ride on my rear tire. Last summer, I had a Dunlop 208 on the bike 2 days, and picked up a nail in it, and had to replace it. I didn,t want to, but I couldn,t ride otherwise, so I had it patch pluged, from the inside, and thought I,d use it til I could afford a new one. Well, Mick (creekboy), was going to have it mounted for me on FRI, but after going to 3 dif shops, no one would touch it, due to insurance reasons. So anywho, I go to Micks house to pick up my wheel, and he tells me to leave it there til Sat, and I did. I was in Knox. Sat mourning, detailing two bikes, for grocery money, and Mick, (creekboy), shows up with my wheel, and a brand spankn NEW, D208 mounted on it, and tells me I could polish some parts on his bike to pay him back. Well, its been a long time since someone has done something that nice for me, and I just wanted you all to know, what kind of GREAT people are on this site. Thanks again MICK.

Congrats on the tire. That's just one more reason why the people on this site are truly the best around. Good job Mick.
smile.gif

This board is full of great people, I find that out more and morem eeach day. Thumbs up Mick for going beyond the usual limit of help.
smile.gif

from a newbie's perspective 2 this board, i can tell there are many really good people who are willing to help people out.... which is VERY helpful.. specially, again, from a newbie like me.

Good deal...I have had nothing but positive experiences...

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111340885 -->

I HOPE I'M NOT GETTIN TO ANYBODY. I LAYED UP WITH INTENSE BACK/SHOULDER PAIN AFTER DIRT BIKE ACCIDENT. THIS SIGHT HELPS TO GET MY MIND OFF THE PAIN AND SPASMS. ALSO RIDE A BUSA BUT CANT EVEN. THANK YOU TO YOU PEOPLE WHO POST ALL THIS FN GREAT STUFF. ITS ALL GOOD.

I HOPE I'M NOT GETTIN TO ANYBODY. I LAYED UP WITH INTENSE BACK/SHOULDER PAIN AFTER DIRT BIKE ACCIDENT. THIS SIGHT HELPS TO GET MY MIND OFF THE PAIN AND SPASMS. ALSO RIDE A BUSA BUT CANT EVEN. THANK YOU TO YOU PEOPLE WHO POST ALL THIS FN GREAT STUFF. ITS ALL GOOD.
Do us a favor and turn off shift lock on your keyboard...
smile.gif

John your my busa Brother man....I just appreciate having you as a friend and it only accents it to have you on your Busa beside me as we cruise..later bro....had a great day again...alittle sore though....hummm must have been the G's.....lol love this club...laters...:cool:

Back