My Busa is Ready to Ride lookout Knoxville

Creekboy

Registered
I finally got this bad boy back together after having a major spill late last year..the bike has been totally customized including a brand new factory paint job. The bike has blue neons all over it, not to mention the chrome..Hope you enjoy..

P1010076.JPG

purdy well a sweeet bike for cruisin on.. you gonna bring that bad boy to the gap and scrap the neons off . hehe

just funnin' ya I wouldn't rail on it I don't think.. it's nice though.

Well I hope I dont.....going to go for a nice ride in the morning with some local boyz....one which is a member Busanut1300.....I havnt had it out at night yet..lol

Nice pix, Im only 2.5 hours from knox. hmmm theres a bunch of locals planning on getting out here tomorrow,, several from cleveland and chattanooga

Umm, Whats the deal with the Left side Frame slider being way up high? That's different..

LEDS are an excellent alternative to Neon. They are about indestructable, draw next to no voltage and are small enough to fit anywhere. You can leave your Busa parked for hours with the LEDs on and not run a risk of draining your battery. Just thought.

Back