ego has discovered FIRE!..

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
hehe,, i never had broadband so I never went there.. hehe I found it tonight and I must say.. COOOL!!!

hehe, they even got the old bubbrubb video.

this one was pretty damn cool though.. fast frikken boat.neato

I've been wondering if those video/humor sites ain't just another source of spyware/adware. My computer is eat up with that shid. Can't totally get rid of it either. Just keeps reoccuring whether or not I go to "questionable"/suspect sites or not. I'm just about ready to throw the thing in the yard and say to Hell with it.
drooling3.gif

I've been wondering if those video/humor sites ain't just another source of spyware/adware. My computer is eat up with that shid. Can't totally get rid of it either. Just keeps reoccuring whether or not I go to "questionable"/suspect sites or not. I'm just about ready to throw the thing in the yard and say to Hell with it.
drooling3.gif
BT, my buddy has the same problems...

anywho, he found a anti-spyware program out of a computer mag and he says it made so much of a difference! said his computer is running like new again.

i can try to get the name of the program 4 ya if ya want.
he downloaded it for free i think, but dont quote me on that.

-bill

ya, you seriously need ad filters anymore..

try adaware.com, and uh... I think Microsoft has a new one out that everybody is talking pretty good about. (except the "Windows Sucks" crowd I'm sure)

I run two different things.. adaware, and AVG anti-virus.. both free, both pretty effective.

It'll make a whole new computer of your one thats covered up in crap.

drooling3.gif
BT, my buddy has the same problems...

anywho, he found a anti-spyware program out of a computer mag and he says it made so much of a difference! said his computer is running like new again.

i can try to get the name of the program 4 ya if ya want.
he downloaded it for free i think, but dont quote me on that.

-bill
Yeah, lemme know if you can get the name of it. I'm using Adaware and SpyBot... along with CWSShredder (CWS = CoolWebSearch... my biggest nightmare...) They remove it effectively but it ALWAYS comes back, even if I only hit this board, the local rider board, and the 10R board and don't download any files...
drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

ya, you seriously need ad filters anymore..

try adaware.com, and uh... I think Microsoft has a new one out that everybody is talking pretty good about. (except the "Windows Sucks" crowd I'm sure)

I run two different things.. adaware, and AVG anti-virus.. both free, both pretty effective.

It'll make a whole new computer of your one thats covered up in crap.
Oh yeah, I forgot the new Windows Anti-Spyware program in my list above... Seems to work pretty good. Still, the damned things keep coming back...
drooling3.gif

I really, REALLY need an anti-virus program. I was using a free online program but can't get to it now for that damned CWS thing changing my homepage to about:blank and trying to load crap onto my computer. The free online virus scan software won't work with FireFox and when I try to fire up regular IE to run the scan I get zapped by homepage redirects and can't even get to the scan page.
mad.gif

I truly wish I could get my fuggin' hands on the piece of shid, low life, muthafriggin' idiots who create viruses and "ad/spy" ware. I could kill them bare handed for the grief they've caused me and countless others with that shid!!!
mad.gif

mad.gif

hey,, is it 2500 post till you get to type your own message or 3000?

well cool, i'm damn near there, and I didn't even toad out and buy it.. hehe

Back