What is everyone's second hobby or time consumer?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
It's been awhile since we really dug into how everyone was doing and what has been consuming the time of our members.. I will kick it off,

1. Work
2. Church
3. Solar / Wind Projects
4. IP security camera projects

I know there has been a lot of projects out there like this.. let's see em..

cap

It used to be bodybuilding/gym&working on/rebuilding bikes....now it consists of watching reruns on tv.

Taking pics and relaxing by the river. Now that I am retired I don't do much of nothing. I did replace the old stove pipe on the wood stove in my garage.

In the back yard
Forward to about 45 seconds.

The gray Spawn with the blower is mine, the green one is my sons...

We also race 1/18 and 1/10 scale short course trucks. He won the kids class Winter series last year...

1. computers and IT
2. Survival wtshtf
3. guns...lotsa guns...and ammo
4. my family

not in that order obviously :)

uh...a pic is worth...

34-way Sequential point _1 (Large).jpg

Every weekend seems to be full.

1) Racing - www.nasaproracing.com
2) Gun Club. I'm the Treasurer of our 2,100+ member gun club and an RO that volunteers on the public rifle range

Keeps me busy.

WOW, there is some good stuff in there...

track days are like breathing, not a hobby a necessity.

Taking pics and relaxing by the river. Now that I am retired I don't do much of nothing. I did replace the old stove pipe on the wood stove in my garage.

Do you have a site with your pics, I recall seeing some before... As a complete novice I would love to peruse some of your work...

1) Brewing Beer. I'm trying to perfect my Orange Blossom Honey IPA. I've been at it for about 4 years. Anyone who's nearby (I'm in Riverside CA) is invited to stop in and grab a sample bottle to take home (no drinkin' and ridin' -- it's 7.5%!!).

2) Growing hot chili peppers. Not the crazy, stupid hot ones. Just the unique "pretty friggin' hot" ones. I've got one that's 7' tall....

1. I build and fly multicopters: My Multicopter collection - Album on Imgur

You have no idea how many times I have shared your videos with folks from work... I think it was your video where you flew over the park, the lake and then came back to where you were sitting and looked at yourself flying the copter... That was the first time I had seen that first person remote flying, I've been jealous ever since..

Back