Protector of Freedom
Donating Member
Registered
Here we go!

vabarbiebusa.jpg

Ignore him and he'll go away...

See, you only pop on board to torment me...
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Michelle, it's just that I have been gone a lot and busy. I blew up my Arctic Cat ZR 600 last weekend in Northern Minnesota so that might make you feel a bit better.
smile.gif

I just don't access the boards from work any more since the computer police have actually looked at a few computers. Not mine but why take the chance.

When I get the Busa out, that's when I will be back more.

Don't worry, your not forgotten.

I'm just giving you a hard time 'cause that's what I do...
tounge.gif

Sorry to hear about your snowmobile though...
sad.gif

what are ya doing in louisiana dood? thats a long way from home!

i used to be statined there at barksdale afb, i miss those b-52s!

anywhooo, eat some ralph and cacoos for me!

-bill

My reserve unit is here and the building is on the final approch so I get to see the B-52's and A-10's fly right over me about 500 feet. It's just crazy.

Oh yeah Lazer, and the Michelle Barbie Busa thing is played out. Give us some new meat to feast on. At least photoshop her out of the "squid" gear she's got on and put her in some full leathers...
biggrin.gif

I have seen a few Busas here on Flying Swan drive just off of Barksdale AFB. Not sure if they are on the boards though.

It's cool knowing your close BA.

Maybe change her from a blonde (dumb as a box of rocks...
tounge.gif
) to a brunette or a redhead?
rock.gif
Let's see what Michelle would look like with a hair color change. Maybe add in some body piercings and some black fingernail polish to give her that "Butch" look...
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
wow.gif
ices_rofl.gif

tounge.gif

No Photoshop on this fine Navy computer and thats the only photo I have of her here in Shreveport. So, once a month on drill weekend, I post it. I will work on better material and bring it with me next time from Minnesota where I do have Photoshop.

Is Michelle around today?

Actually I'm just getting a little whoring in before I get off work. Since I am off this weekend and don't usually post on weekends... I found this opportunity to have a little fun before I leave. Our plant shutdown is officially over and we begin heat-up today to bring the plant back on-line. I was definitely getting hooked on the 8hr days rather than my usual 12 hr ones. Coming in at 5am and getting off at 1pm was truly a blessing, but all good things must come to an end...
sad.gif

No Photoshop on this fine Navy computer and thats the only photo I have of her here in Shreveport.  So, once a month on drill weekend, I post it.  I will work on better material and bring it with me next time from Minnesota where I do have Photoshop.

Michelle's checked herself in to a hospital...the kind with white walls...guys in coats, Nurse Ratchet pushing the drug cart around while Michelle chases it...

Oh, and she's hired a hit man to take out BT...cop or not, he never should have PhotoShopped that pic...

Don't think Michelle didn't see Brian's jabs at her "dumb as rocks" blonde hair either...

You know, SHE used to have red hair...

No Photoshop on this fine Navy computer and thats the only photo I have of her here in Shreveport.  So, once a month on drill weekend, I post it.  I will work on better material and bring it with me next time from Minnesota where I do have Photoshop.

Michelle's checked herself in to a hospital...the kind with white walls...guys in coats, Nurse Ratchet pushing the drug cart around while Michelle chases it...

Oh, and she's hired a hit man to take out BT...cop or not, he never should have PhotoShopped that pic...

Don't think Michelle didn't see Brian's jabs at her "dumb as rocks" blonde hair either...

You know, SHE used to have red hair...
Who is the sensitive person that took over Michelles computer?

Back