Stud Muffin
Donating Member
Registered
1000HP UR CAR

http://board.ultimaterally.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=838&start=50

This car looks badazz!!
RsN
KIMBLE SENT THIS OUT:
May I present the SSC Ultimate Rally Edition, our 1000hp promo car for the Ultimate Rally.
This car will tour around the world to all major car shows and spread the word about the UR.

Not only that. This summer our car is going to beat the Koenigsegg world record in top speed for a production car.
The SSC Ultimate Rally Edition will be the fastest production car in the world, 0-60 and top speed.

This car will be priced at 750.000 USD and selling starts NOW.
Only 25 cars will be build and we are starting to take orders NOW.

I am happy to announce that we will give one of these cars to the winner of the Ultimate Rally.
I am also happy to annouce that 3 of these cars will participate in the Ultimate Rally.

If YOU want to drive the UR in one of these cars, a full package can be arranged for
only 100.000 USD, including insurance, service team, service car, etc. Send me an email NOW!

Enjoy this baby:

wow.gif

I like it...can't show hubby though; he'll want one...

Kimble's such a dink. ;)

I'm surprised he's out and doing stuff... last I had heard he was sitting in a German (?) jail for insider trading... guess he beat that one.

I wonder if he's going to run that in the next Gumball3000 to pimp it to the world.... hmm....

Looks a bit odd to me. But I wouldn't kick it outta bed for eating crackers. Personally I'd rather have a Saleen S7!
biggrin.gif

Back