Racial Tension in SC is undeniable! Do you think the flag should be removed?

Should Confederate Flag be removed from Gov't Buildings in SC?

• Yes

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

keene757

Registered
Do you feel the confederate flag should be moved from all of the state government buildings to get rid of tension in SC? I know the history behind the confederate flag and I also know the other history of this flag as well. In today's society where gays can get married and we are trying to move to a more peaceful overall society i believe the flag should come down because it would simply undermine the little progress we have made in racism...Especially in the South...NO NEED TO ARGUE ON THIS THREAD JUST WANT SIMPLE OPINIONS WITH SIMPLE FACTS :beerchug:

VOTE ON POLL PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO COMMENT :thumbsup:

Brawl Breaks Out Between Supporters & Protestors Over The Confederate Flag Outside The South Carolina Statehouse! | New Video

Now all Dukes Of Hazzard re-runs have been yanked off of television because the General Lee has the Confederate Flag on the roof. This **** is getting ridiculous. Everyone is so scared of NOT being politically correct nowadays. That was my hands down,absolute,favorite TV show when I was growing up

Now all Dukes Of Hazzard re-runs have been yanked off of television because the General Lee has the Confederate Flag on the roof. This **** is getting ridiculous. Everyone is so scared of NOT being politically correct nowadays. That was my hands down,absolute,favorite TV show when I was growing up

LMAO!!! :rofl:They need to figure this **** out asap and live with the decision...damn politicians! :beerchug:

It's not the flag its the latest media spin..... If someone could get the media to go nuts on French Fries because they are "French" Fries.... then we would be boycotting french fries.

No. Too many people are too easily butthurt - and all you do by conceeding is make the radicals more powerful (now that Dukes is off the air, is racism any better?)

So, since I'm easily offended about the ISIS Flag and the Rainbow Flag, when are those going to come down?

Careful what you wish for...

my question is since when are the fing politicians in charge of this crap? also since when is the media the dictating factor in what politicians do? wonder how they (politicians) like being hog tied and nose ringed by the media to follow instructions.

so because some kid was holding up a confederate flag and then murders ppl that means the confederate flag now needs to be burned and banished from our history? so wat if the little azzhole was holding up an American flag in the picture? does that mean we now remove the American flag because so little turd was holding it in his hand while a picture was takn?

all this politically correct BS is makn me sick!

this is exactly why I will be voting for Donald Trump!

the bottom line is if this kid was NOT holding a confederate flag then absolutely NONE of this nonsense wud be taking place so wat does that really say about this incident if there was ZERO talk of removing the confederate flag prior to this incident. where was the big push for this before this incident took place?

wat? this is the first hate crime in US history where someone associates a symbol with hate? this goes against EVERYTHING this country is built on.

Not sure if any of you saw,but on NBC news this morning they showed a clip filmed in NYC of a hand full of people burning the Confederate flag and then....burning the American flag. Turned into a near-brawl when these young people burned the American flag. There were a few big ass bikers wearing their colors as well as a few vets who served in the armed forces about to beat the living snot outta the flag burners..the NYPD stepped in before that happened.

You know what causes racial tension... Stuff like this....

Walmart News, Photos and Videos - ABC News

I Know there are worse things like white police abuse on black etc... But Stuff like that has no motivation behind it and generates bad karma. This is stuff that leaders of anti racism need to address. Act a certain way and expect to get treated a certain way in response.

I Know there are worse things like white police abuse on black etc... But Stuff like that has no motivation behind it and generates bad karma. This is stuff that leaders of anti racism need to address. Act a certain way and expect to get treated a certain way in response.

I watched the video clip and here's what I have to say: My mother would have beat the living sheeeet outta me if I pulled a stupid stunt like that. Matter of fact,she would have beat the crap outta any of my friends who were with me too...AND,you can bet my friends parents would have reciprocated.

Plain&simple: my generation(Im 45)would think twice,maybe even thrice,before doing something like that BECAUSE you will face the wrath of your parents! Where da fuq are the parents of these kids? Its a damn shame.....my kid did something like this,I dont care if she was 17yrs old,she'd be catching a beating from my wife:beerchug:

they were in there looking for confederate flags.....:whistle: or maybe they were looking for a job?

You know what causes racial tension... Stuff like this.... Walmart News, Photos and Videos - ABC News I Know there are worse things like white police abuse on black etc... But Stuff like that has no motivation behind it and generates bad karma. This is stuff that leaders of anti racism need to address. Act a certain way and expect to get treated a certain way in response.
You think a bunch of dumb kids running into Walmart and ransacking it causes racial tension? Wow! No wonder the country is going nowhere fast.
So tell me what were the victims in the church shooting doing that warranted them to be shot and killed? Unbelievable!

Not sure if any of you saw,but on NBC news this morning they showed a clip filmed in NYC of a hand full of people burning the Confederate flag and then....burning the American flag. Turned into a near-brawl when these young people burned the American flag. There were a few big ass bikers wearing their colors as well as a few vets who served in the armed forces about to beat the living snot outta the flag burners..the NYPD stepped in before that happened.

From what I read, Ironically the ppl burning the flag that the bikers smacked around were protesting NYPD, then needed NYPD to "Save" them from the bikers.

It's funny but you guys aren't getting it. Do you think TV Land pulled the Duke's because it offends minorities? Grow up! They did it because they don't want to lose customers. You're are so ethnocentric that you don't realize you are a shrinking minority. Heck even NASCAR realizes their future profitability isn't with a segregated redneck audience! You shouldn't fly a confederate flag over government property because confederates were traitors to the United States of America and genocidal mass murderers not unlike Nazis. The stars and bars do in fact mean hate. It was adopted by the KKK as a symbol of white jihad and terror and it was flown over SC capitol in response to the federal order to desegregate. Heritage or history those are still the facts.

so because some kid was holding up a confederate flag and then murders ppl that means the confederate flag now needs to be burned and banished from our history? so wat if the little azzhole was holding up an American flag in the picture? does that mean we now remove the American flag because so little turd was holding it in his hand while a picture was takn?

all this politically correct BS is makn me sick!

this is exactly why I will be voting for Donald Trump!

the bottom line is if this kid was NOT holding a confederate flag then absolutely NONE of this nonsense wud be taking place so wat does that really say about this incident if there was ZERO talk of removing the confederate flag prior to this incident. where was the big push for this before this incident took place?

wat? this is the first hate crime in US history where someone associates a symbol with hate? this goes against EVERYTHING this country is built on.

Very valid points! lol...Idk about the Donald Trump thing but I will be voting for the Republican party :thumbsup:

That is flat out ridiculous! Maybe they work with ISIS :whistle:

I watched the video clip and here's what I have to say: My mother would have beat the living sheeeet outta me if I pulled a stupid stunt like that. Matter of fact,she would have beat the crap outta any of my friends who were with me too...AND,you can bet my friends parents would have reciprocated.

Plain&simple: my generation(Im 45)would think twice,maybe even thrice,before doing something like that BECAUSE you will face the wrath of your parents! Where da fuq are the parents of these kids? Its a damn shame.....my kid did something like this,I dont care if she was 17yrs old,she'd be catching a beating from my wife:beerchug:

It is a big problem in the U.S. single parent homes...our moral values as a society has gone to **** as a whole...There are good people here but you know who the press focuses on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back