My 2500 th post...

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
Well, I spent some time in the OTHER thread tonight. Haven't been there in a while, but it was fun to ho a little.
laugh.gif

This is officially post number:

<span style='font-family:courier'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>2</span><span style='color:red'>5</span><span style='color:blue'>0</span><span style='color:purple'>0</span></span></span>

Thanks go out to all those who made it possible, and to vman1300 for eggin me on in the ho'ing thread.
40__s.gif
cool.gif
all_coholic.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110856315 -->

congratz on twennnny five hunet!!!
thumbs-up.gif
someday..... a long time from now.
sad.gif

Congrats on the 2500, bro'. Looking forward to many more.

My hands were all cramped this morning...wonder why
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Have a good one guys
cool.gif

You're not just a 'ho you know...there's got to be more to you than that, right?

Congrats and I'm just glad to see you hanging out here again...you kind of disappeared for a while there...thought maybe you'd decided to join a Harley board instead...
smile.gif

You're not just a 'ho you know...there's got to be more to you than that, right?

Congrats and I'm just glad to see you hanging out here again...you kind of disappeared for a while there...thought maybe you'd decided to join a Harley board instead...
smile.gif
Harley board?
rock.gif
wow.gif
Do they have those? From what I've seen locally, you'll only get the Harley guys together if there's beer and a poker run.
jump9.gif

I've been busy with new diving certifications and projects at work, but I've been trying to keep up with things here. I just had too many things going on for a while there.
cool.gif

i'm working hard to get up to 2500.. getting pretty close now.. hehe you may notice my replys are more useless/pointless than normal..

Back