how much O.T putting in?

GEARJAMMER

Banned
They been killing me but I want the $ im thinking least 80 -90 hours last week
Been working every day last 2 weeks finally ran out hours on electronic log book.
Mostly hauling molds 4 plastic company's bout 2 die having trouble holding my lane last run little.
Been all over Chattanooga TN,Cuyahoga Falls OH,Fenton MO,Piqua OH,Salem,Flora,paris, IL
Im glad have day off +I did my bank account some good last couple weeks.
I remember lady @ unemployment office told me they couldn't get me any job cuz no diploma
She basically told me I was worthless no big deal there's prob some truth 2 that they were giving me $106 a week.
Yo unemployment lady im making 2 grand week now how bout u?
Im not hater she was just doing her job.

Im mostly driving these 10 wheelers 24,000lb max on rear axels 32000lb max
cat motors 10 speed eaton fuller tranny.

Any 1 else pulling lot OT?

w8vneh.jpg

I wish! I have a job coming up at University of Miami that will be some long weeks. It will be good to work hard again! Good for you though. Now pick out something for your busa with all that OT dough!

It has been kinda nice lately only doing 40 hour weeks for a change. This time last year I was doing 120 hour weeks and killing myself. Not making as much $ but I am getting to spend time with the family. :thumbsup: With my work it is usally feast or famon.

Nothing wrong with driving a straight truck DOT does not bother them as much. I always liked the super 10 as well.

Army Recruiter here, we're working 50 hr weeks and starting next week, we're doing Saturdays. It's not too bad but I am going to miss my weekends.

I wish! I have a job coming up at University of Miami that will be some long weeks. It will be good to work hard again! Good for you though. Now pick out something for your busa with all that OT dough!

Im bracket racer like go drag racing my ez up shelter is beat,Im eyeballing a coleman shelter @ wallmart
Its nice have some shade and run fan under 1 @ the track.

It has been kinda nice lately only doing 40 hour weeks for a change. This time last year I was doing 120 hour weeks and killing myself. Not making as much $ but I am getting to spend time with the family. :thumbsup: With my work it is usally feast or famon.

Nothing wrong with driving a straight truck DOT does not bother them as much. I always liked the super 10 as well.

I been 2 flora NAL plant few times there doing lot alterations+modifications 2 molds 4 the 2016 model cars.
I like deliver there they get me in +out fast.

Right 4 Shure when getting paid by mile, I get paid by mile when I go over 250 miles 1 way. Otherwise by the hour.

I'm salary but that means on call 24/7. I hit the 70+ mark routinely... just means I make less per hour.

i am an hourly guy as well....They tried to make me go salary when i put in 80 hours a week last year lol....i said ok fine salary it is padded for 80 hours a week. They didnt want to do that for some reason

I worked 2am till 330 2day delivered 2 New Haven MO little ways past ST Louis,got back did quick local run in box truck
Last week I got so tired stoping @ rest areas just 2 walk little try stay alert

Most of us working a regular job are working many more unpaid hours if you are salaried. That is what technology has given us.

If you worked before at 1.0 productivity, today to keep the same job you are working at least 1.5 x productivity.

BB

Piqua, Oh? Spent the first 19 years of my life there! Next time you are there stop by Georgia's Dairy Bar for me and get a footlong and a snowstorm. That's about the only thing I miss from Piqua. :laugh:

Im off 2 Florence AL 2day prob hit Bo jangles killer biscuits+chicken
And grab more boom booms 4 girlfriends grandson with deal only lights with adult supervision.
Im staying away from real powerfull stuff mostly smoke bombs+fountains but some rockets.
sorry double posts tried edit time ran out

Back