Rubb goes internet dating...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Signed up on a site. been on 3 days. 2 dates so far,2 long phone chats,2 more dates booked.

The two face to face dates: One was great.Awesome girl,good looking,very smart,great sense of humour blah blah.
The other ...not so much so. She had one of those...watcha-ma-call-its... o ya.. a "front bum". YUK.:puke: LOL.

The phone calls: one sounds promising. The other...ehhh...I wish she would have'd dialed 911 instead of me. :laugh:
'Hello,yes I'd like to report a "train wreck" "Its actually not a train wreck per say...It's my life". :rofl:

So... apparantly in the "on-line" dating world I am apparantly doing exceptionally well. :thumbsup:

3 days of internet dating and I have yet to be murdered in my sleep. :laugh:

I'll keep ya posted. Assuming I get to wake up after one of these dates. :type::shocked::hide:

Good luck!

I joined one in Oct 2010
Joined on the Sunday, had a look-see.
A woman contacted me on the Tuesday, we went out for a coffee the next Sunday.

We have been married a year and a half.

My one and only Internet date!

That is really good you handsome devil you. I would say that those numbers would be a hue confidence builder. That means they think you look good based on your profile picture and apparently you have enough charm to talk to them on the phone and get a date. Nice going man, that has to feel really good.

You are like a hillbilly at a family reunion, just sampling the goodies on the table :cheerleader:

Oh the infamous internet? That's where I met six of my nine wives! :shocked:

This one time, on the internet..... :laugh:

Can't wait to hear more stories Rubb!

The biggest obstacles so far are the fact that I'm a shallow person. Some of the pics these "ladies" have posted are just yuk. I'm no Don Juan,but I'm not an' ugly bastid either. I just cant/wont respond if there is no physical attraction. I know,shallow right. LOL.

Second issue: Some of them say they wont ride on my bike. They are just too scared/heard the horror stories/and there seems to be a lot of nurses on this site.hahaha.

I was spoiled with The House Mouse. She could ride a bike,not fast or anything but this gave her the knowledge to be an exellent pillion. She saved me dozens upon dozens of speeding and reckless driving tickets with her eagle vision always scanning ahead for Mr. PoPo. She had no fear in heavy leaning fast corners,split second hard excellerations, her hands would come off me and onto the tank(well in advance) for hard braking situations (I rarely felt her back there which as we all know,causes us the rider,way less fatigue). I miss that. The ones who wont ride I'm guessing are going to get bored real qwik with me out every nice weekend and them getting left behind. I will not change my riding habits for anybody. I'm Rubber-Side-fuggin-Down. This what I do.I ride. I did about 600 clicks on Saturday and Sunday with this awesome weather we are having.(wore my perforated suit both days)
I'm not very good at compromise.I've never had too. I dont want to trade nice summer riding days for the krap these women want to do. :laugh:

O well,we shall see what happens. Maybe I'll land a chic who runs her own sport bike. She will have to be decently fast. I'm not the fastest dude out there,but I'm not the slowest either. I have tried to ride with my Harley buds,other slower sportbike people, etc...I hate it. I'm too impatient.

RSD.

^^^^

Couple of years ago, I started a motorcycling club in our county through meetup.com

First member to join was a divorced chick, so I organized a ride with lunch, but to do the right thing I arranged to have my wife meet us at the lunch location. Did not help, wifey was still upset.

Second member to join, another chick and so it went on until there were five girls and me and that was the club. Needles to say, that did not get wifey very happy, even when she rode passenger with me. So that was the end of my bike club.

Give it a shot, maybe it works out for you. :laugh:

Just got back from my 3rd face to face. It was krap. The lady looked nothing like her pics. I had asked her out for lunch so I felt obligated to pay. :banghead: She got there before me,even thou I was right on time. She was already chugging a large glass of wine. ??? At the end of it...I'm out another 50 bucks. In her bio it said she had a car. Guess what,she took the bus,so I felt obligated to give her a ride home. Just thankful I did not get invited in...:thumbsup:

End of the day = I'm out fifty for lunch.
= I'm out gas money.
= could have gone riding instead.:banghead:
= I'm out of fuggin' patience for these bleeding hearts.:heart-break::crowbar:

:firing:Internet "chics"

O well. I plan to stay up beat and positive. I have too,I have date #4 tommorow after she gets off work. Meeting for a coffee or beer or something.

This time...Rubb forgets his wallet at home...:whistle: Right...:learn:

Rubb.

This time...Rubb forgets his wallet at home...:whistle: Right...:learn:

Rubb.

;) I like this Plan B!!

Or, you print of a pic from their profile, hold it up to their face, say "ummmm, not a match!" and walk away. No, run! Run, laughing :rofl:

;) I like this Plan B!!

Or, you print of a pic from their profile, hold it up to their face, say "ummmm, not a match!" and walk away. No, run! Run, laughing :rofl:

That is freakin' AWESOME M. I like your style.:super:

But perhaps one better,order a shi7 load of food and drinks :eatchicken::drink: excuse myself to use the rest room....

and then climb out the fuggin window,and split on me Busa Get-Away-Vehicle. :laugh:

Consume all the goodies first of course.

Rubb.

^^^^

Couple of years ago, I started a motorcycling club in our county through meetup.com

First member to join was a divorced chick, so I organized a ride with lunch, but to do the right thing I arranged to have my wife meet us at the lunch location. Did not help, wifey was still upset.

Second member to join, another chick and so it went on until there were five girls and me and that was the club. Needles to say, that did not get wifey very happy, even when she rode passenger with me. So that was the end of my bike club.

Give it a shot, maybe it works out for you. :laugh:

I like this alot Jelly. I also took your advice from the other day. Bought myself a leather jacket today,gonna go grab some kevlar jeans tomorrow.
Should be able to drive all the hot chicks wild then.

Rubb.

So... apparantly in the "on-line" dating world I am apparantly doing exceptionally well. :thumbsup:

3 days of internet dating and I have yet to be murdered in my sleep. :laugh:

I'll keep ya posted. Assuming I get to wake up after one of these dates. :type::shocked::hide:[/QUOTE]
Good luck+I hope they want 2 do the hoochie koochie!

Back