How many ride with a group, organization or club?

Do you ride with a group, organization or club?

• Yes

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Just curious about this...

If you ride with a group, organization or a club, please comment on which one and whether or not you are patched if that is an option for the group you ride with.

Thanks for playing.

I don't think I can call it a group or club. I ride with my wife more that anything. I have a couple of friends I will ride with on occasion and I will do two or three childrens hospital poker runs a month.

HO member here....Hayabusa.Org.... All the group i need. Fully patched (Pink Panties) member here :laugh:

CMA Christian motorcyclist association . Patched member since 1999 (and Yes I am the fastest in my group)

If I ride with a group/groups it is American Legion Riders and Patriot Guard Riders since I am a member of both. But I usually ride by myself or with one or two other people (99% of the people I ride a cruiser and not a sport bike). Most of the sport bike riders around here are kids/young adults and are usually out being stupid.

welp depends on how soon you ruffle a certain FEMALES feathers a little .... :rofl:

Patriot Guard Riders, HOG Kansas City Chapter, and Ill ride a fair bit with the Rezurrected Riderz out of Leavenworth KS.

Group Ride Every Sunday with local riders 6 to 12 to a group. Also ride Deals gap twice a year with the ORG guys on the Forum.

I would like to ride with a group, but I don't know any groups around here that would fit me. I wouldn't fit in with the "let's ride wheelies down the interstate" group, because I love my family and don't have a death wish. But if my wife and I had a group to go on a ride with, I would jump at the chance.

I would like to ride with a group, but I don't know any groups around here that would fit me. I wouldn't fit in with the "let's ride wheelies down the interstate" group, because I love my family and don't have a death wish. But if my wife and I had a group to go on a ride with, I would jump at the chance.

Where in IN are you?

I don't really think you can ride the way I love to ride with any more than a couple riders. I like to ride fast with a lot of discipline as far as positioning, pacing, and safety. I would much prefer people to see us and say "those guys know how to ride", than have them say "those guys are crazy". I watch a lot of dumb stuff on sport biker rides as they race around like fools and then stop at every gas station. When the 2 guys I used to ride with rode we emptied the tank between stops, rode in perfect formation and moved as a team on the road. That was really fun and it is what a Busa was made to do. I can honestly say I never enjoyed a big ride. I used to ride with the church guys on Sundays after mass but I just couldn't putt along behind 10 HDs going 25 mph on a nice country road for 3-4 hours anymore. One time a guy ran off the road and got scratched up in his shorts and flip flops. How do you run off the road going straight at 25 mph? I've done a few poker runs, which were just awful. There were about 10 accidents that day including 3-4 guys who decided to pull out of the lot at the same time. Just silly crazy stuff.

Back