Thoughts for GIXERHP please...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
John's crossed paths with so many here, and done so much for a ton of the gang.

Just got off the phone with him and things are rough right now. Sometimes life throws just one you many curveballs your way...his mom is fading, and those of us that have been through this know how tough and trying those last days and weeks really are.

Please keep John and his mom in your thoughts & prayers, anything to help get them both through this.

Sending hugs to you John, and Jen, and your mom for a peaceful passage from all she's endured. :please:

Sorry to hear :down:

Thoughts out, John. Let us know if there's anything you need.

John, you have my thoughts and prayers. We are here for you if you need us...

thoughts and prayers headed your way bro! you've got my digits if there is anything i can do beyond that

Well thanks so much everyone! Mother has lived a long life, she is 83, and was diagnosed with cancer just over a year ago. Its not easy even at here age to she her in this state,, she has been incoherent since Wednesday.Medication is keeping her comfortable now, but she is still putting on a fight, she has always been stubborn, but that's my Mom.
My oldest Daughter and her fiancee have had it the worse this week, They came back to NH in there Motor home to to be with my mother.
Wednesday they got a call about Frank's mother being rushed to the hospital, in Boston
The she passed away last night, my heart goes out to them, they have so much to deal with.
I'm sure the travailing this week will be extensive, being over an hours dive either way, plus an other major snow storm heading this way Monday thru Wednesday

Back