Back in the UAE and back on schedule

nitrousjunkie

60 Years Young And Still On A Busa!
Donating Member
Registered
I'm finally rested and back on my sleep schedule as the flight from the states is about 16-17 hours. I had to go right back to work the next day.Needless to say I've been catching up on sleep. I need to aplogize to Bryan(PureEgo) Bryan,things got a little hectic, my travel plans got a little messed up and I totally put you on the back burner,I'm very sorry! If you still have the PC3 and you want to sell it to m, PM me and I'll get the cash to you.Tony.I was busaless in the states,but I had a blast driving my mustang around Panama City Florida! NJ.

Glad you enjoyed the leave, NJ! Things haven't changed over here at all.

smile.gif

No problem man, I figured you musta got busy.. ya were leaving the country afterall.. hhaha if that isn't a decent excuse I have never heard one.. haha

yah man if ya still need it just hit me up and I'll get it headed that way.

Don't worry about it though. Wasn't a big deal.

Did ya have a good trip? It always is sooooo tiring flying back isn't it?

Take care bro, Bill

Yeah, all in all it was a good trip, there was still snow on the ground at RDU when I landed. Rented a car, drove to Springlake, got in my Mustang and drove to PC. Florida where I had some real fun with some unsuspecting camaros picking on me and one ninja too! Gotta love that N2O! Heres some pics of my busa substitute..

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110627697 -->

car1.jpg

Back