Tax Refunds

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
I'm getting back much more than I expected!!    
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I'm looking at getting some good leather(armored) riding pants and armored boots also.  A PC3r for the busa.  A new up to date computer, currently I have a p2 400mhz, what a dinosaur!!  
tounge.gif

The rest is going to my car loan.  It'll be awesome when it gets paid off!!  An extra $420 a month!!!!  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110482350 -->

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I'm using my tax refund, what is left of it, to go towards my hotel bill for my trip to Hawaii in May. I've already, for the most part, done what I wanted to do to the Busa this winter.

Mine went to a PCIIIr and an HMF H/M Exhaust System...
cool.gif

Now if the exhaust system would just get here.. I'll be a very happy individual!
I hate waiting for new goodies to arrive...
wink.gif

Mine has already went!
sad.gif
Remodled bathroom, cupboards for the kitchen, and a nursery for the kid that is due in 2 weeks...
wow.gif
I did squeeze in a new helmet & a back tire!!
cool.gif

its already spoken for to help pay for the ghetto.

We paid off lots of bills; 2 kids and overpaying all year gave us a healthy return...

We've also been upgrading lots of things in the house, like ceiling fans, lights, door knobs and rugs...I'm buying a new riding jacket, rear tire...he got a huge grill...

Of course we ruined all of that by buying a Jeep and having a car payment after years of not having one...
tounge.gif
The American Way!
cool.gif

Man im thinking about getting a few movies cant do much with 86 freakin bucks
mad.gif

rock.gif
I was gona say tax return i was just glad i didn't have to pay much in still had to pay some
sad.gif
Oh well that 4 wheeler i just purcased will make uncle Sam get less next year
smile.gif

Shid...

Tax Refund? What is that? Over here, we're still waiting on our returns from 2002 to come in. WTF is that?
mad.gif

Getting out of debt completely and buying a pocket bike. A NSR 80, a real pocketbike!

SHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIITTTT im single i gets boned on tax time i needs to get married and have kids to get a tax break
mad.gif

Back