Hey Rev!!!

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
..that you had the traffic confrontation with before leaving the Florda area! I started
to walk up to his window and give him a piece of my mind, too~ Then I realized he
was just a puss and left him alone, but not before snappin a pic for your memoirs...

catpicture.gif

bwhahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The net nanny gets slammed big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll bet the kitty could take him though!

wow.gif
wow.gif
That's good stuff...

I guess that would be a Bad Pussy...

But uh, "a huge slam"
rock.gif
I don't get it, funny yeah but maybe I am just being a little slow or the fuggin Minnesota Winter is too long, but I still don't get "SLAM" out of it...

Maybe that's cause I know Joker Loves me...
biggrin.gif

wow.gif

Oh and another thing... I had a little 6lb Pussy put me in the hospital for a week... No ####. I.V. Anti-biotics, and an Orthopedic Surgeon working on my left hand. Good food and a killer Hot Nurse though, so that was fun.

No BS, a little Fluffy white cat. Came into my house in Colorado, I tried to chase it out the dog door, it missed the dog door, ran up the wall instead, and then went fuggin Nuts... Things got physical
laugh.gif
but in the end I flung the cat over hand at the tree outside the front door, and kitty had biten through two knuckles...

It was educational... I learned that even a little housecat has a bad bite. apparantly they get horribly infected allmost immediatly. I was admitted into the hospital right then and there. Hand swelled up to about 3 times the size... Crazy stuff.

But I can honestly say that a little white pussy nearly cost me a finger.

ices_rofl.gif
You're too much, bro!! I don't think I could ever admit to anyone a 6lb pussy cat layed me out in the hospital! The visual is just too much.......
laugh.gif

Back