Hayabusa.Org has a new partner

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey all,
          Well we have a new partner on the site and I wanted to take a few minutes to introduce you to the lastest addition. Ridegear.com has provided a data feed of pricing and products and we are in turn providing a portal into their system. Hayabusa.Org gets a percentage of all orders made from this website. We have special code written in the program that allows us to track orders that originate here. It's a win win deal, we are going to have some marketing specials of course and the program will mature over time. I wanted to go ahead and throw the URL out there for those that might want to browse around because riding season is upon us. I know that sometimes the prices may be a little higher on the ridegear.com site but just remember we get a piece of the action which in turn funds this site for better things. Take a look around, we have a lot of appearance work to get done but the functionality of the system works.

Let me know your thoughts.

CAp

ridegear.hayabusa.org

Looks like it'll be a good deal Captain.
beerchug.gif

Now I just have to get 2-3 more jobs to pay for all the stuff I want. Not due to the prices, but due to the fact I don't have much money right now.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: "kan't spel fur nuttin..."|1110250561 -->

Good stuff CPT.
I'll most likely buy my leathers through them - unless my new job gets me excellent discounts - i'm no fool!!!

Nice!! Way to go Captain! Good lookin' out.
thumbs-up.gif

Welcome to the board Ridergear and thank you for your support.
beerchug.gif

I wish you would have said something earlier. I just ordered $200 worth of stuff from them yesterday. I got the order number if you can talk them in to cutting you in on it cap.

beerchug.gif
...Thats a welcome move Captain!

But do they ship internationally
rock.gif
If they dont can you please do something about it Captain

Back