Look!  Motorcycle related talk in Random Forum

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Got home from work and hubby was cooking dinner; I've trained him well...
tounge.gif

I went to get a Corona, saw my keys to the Busa and uncovered him...still clean from the last time I put him away...
biggrin.gif

Caesar's been sitting for weeks now, but first try and he fired right up.  I just sat there for a minute, contemplating "is it really cold?", then saw the beer in my hand and opted to not go riding; no beer holder yet (yes, I'm kidding)

I'm a wuss anyway; its damn cold here!
laugh.gif

Caesar sounded good though...few twists of the throttle (okay, lots of revving up), and I was thinking "SPRING"

What? Is this the leper thread or something?
tounge.gif

I...think...I'm gonna cry...
sad.gif
No, no...too mean to cry...

Ain't to proud to beg either...

And don't get me started on the post wh*ring...
wow.gif

I know the When can I ride feeling. My condolences. I went into the garage to get a few things, and saw Diablobusa setting there, begging me to get on a ride. I had to resist.
sad.gif
Maybe I'll be back on it in the spring too. I'll have to cover Diablobusa to keep my cat off of her. The cat will get on the seat and look at me with a "let's ride" kinda face. He'll even stay on it when I start her up.
rock.gif
Starnge cat. He thinks he's a dog or something!
laugh.gif

hey just a few weeks and our snow should be gone. The Busa is aimed for the door ,and I'm getting a little antsy... So just to kill time I bought a Yamaha Banshee ... the river here is frozen yet and ...well it is not the same as the Busa but I just installed a motion pro throttle on the quad so I'm out there twistin the throttle and clutching my way through the gears tommorrow

don't worry Michelle the warmer weather will be here soon.

Spring won't get here soon enough for me, but I'm still waiting for summer!

Soon Michelle...Soon
wink.gif

I cooked dinner tonight. The wife has been working her azz off lately, and has been doing night shifts, so I had it ready for her before she left for work. It's not the training though. It's just that I'm such a nice guy. Yeah, that's it.
laugh.gif

I heard a rumor that spring was just around the corner. So..I peeked. I think a scared it off though, all I saw was something running away:p

tounge.gif
Dang... here I've been cooking since I was about 13 yrs old. Great Grandmother let me in on some great Italian recipes. Got married and realized if I didn't cook I was gonna be eatin boiled or microwaved food all the time... I guess what I am asking here is... can you cook or is he cooking so he's eatin good...
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Just messin wich ya....
You know they say Men make better cooks cause we aren't afraid to experiment or use a little imagination...
rock.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

What is this thing you call "<span style='color:blue'>cold</span>" ?    
tounge.gif
rock.gif

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1232"|1110149811 -->

tounge.gif
Dang... here I've been cooking since I was about 13 yrs old. Great Grandmother let me in on some great Italian recipes. Got married and realized if I didn't cook I was gonna be eatin boiled or microwaved food all the time... I guess what I am asking here is... can you cook or is he cooking so he's eatin good...  
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Just messin wich ya....
You know they say Men make better cooks cause we aren't afraid to experiment or use a little imagination...  
rock.gif
Oh, I can cook...kind of forced in to learning at the age of 12 when my Mom left...I took care of my little sister and Dad until I moved out for good at age 23...I make the best spaghetti (and it doesn't come from a jar), wonderful lasagna...good stews and pot roast...

But, once I married a guy that not only CAN cook, but LOVES to cook, and I HATE cooking...well, it works out!
smile.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Back