To All Canadians

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
I was getting the oil changed in the truck today, and while I was waiting, I was watching CNN in the lobby.

I heard about the four Mounties that were gunned down near Alberta, and just wanted to offer my condolenses for your county's loss.
sad.gif

Is this for real? Wednesday night they had this type of scenerio on West Wing....

I hadn't heard anything about that...wow, why?  
sad.gif

Never mind...found it News
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "added link"|1109985471 -->

sad.gif

Yes it is true....drug bust gone bad.
They were all very young men.
One of them had not even recieved his first paycheque yet.....only 9 days on the force....very sad!!

Send em south to Washington State. We still have the Death Penalty. Better yet, Florida or Texas. Both states still have the Electric Chair. The whole thing sucks!

hiya folks ,,, I live not far from where this all took place and it is kinda sad... we need some laws that can put people that are "just bad " away

We're all shocked up here.

Thanks stkr00.

A small plane went down in my area the other day. One body found on the beach and I knew two others onboard that have not been found. A bad week.

I wish we had the death penalty here.....better yet the torture penalty.
Lets just try him in Texas....

He wouldn't last long, I promise.

F'in messed up man, I hope that guy gets the maximum sentence, whatever it is. I can't beleive one dood took out 4 mounties. He must have had an assault weapon of some sort.

My condolences.

That's the ridiculous thing.
He'll be out on parole in 25 years.
Hopefully when he gest out, someone's waiting for him.
You just cannot kill 4 people and get away with it especially cops.

I'll sign a petition any day to send him south if that were a possibility.

no parole for this guy , he wasted himself after he shot the officers , just an up-date for you guys

Can't believe this happened.
sad.gif
Thanks stkr00 and everbody else for your condolences.

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110002772 -->

Back