One of my best friends daughters has been killed.

newman

Registered
Lynne and me are so upset about this.
My friend Kev lives in London and his mum lives here in Clacton and he comes and visits her.
One of my other friends Ron met him in the pub and since then he has been coming from London every couple of weeks to hang out with us.
He's one of the nicest guys you could meet.

He was coming down last Saturday to give us a staffie puppy as his dogs had just had pups and buy Lynne's scooter.
But last Wednesday Ron phoned me up and said Kev's daughter had me involved in a hit and run accident.

She had a broken pelvis multiple fractures and a suspected blood clot on her brain.
And sadly she passed away on Sunday.

She was with her friend and a car jumped a red light and his daughter pushed her friend out of the way and they both got hit.
Her friend got a broken leg and it looks like his daughter saved her life.
She was only 18.

They haven't found the driver yet.

Kev came to pick his mum up on Monday and we met up, gave him a kiss and cuddle.
You don't really know what to do in situations like this just try to give love and support.
Was going to write about this before but it was still to raw.
Just wrote this on the spur of the moment.

Oh no newman! That's so tragic! I can't imagine what your friends are going through right now, and then to know the person responsible is still out there, not being held accountable :banghead:

My heart goes out to you and your friends :down: Just heartbreaking...there's not much you can say to make that pain any better. Just be there for them...

Live each day as best you can. You never know when it could be your last. My deepest sympathies to the family and their loss.

I am very sorry to hear this, prayers sent out to this family and and friends.

Thank you everyone.

Kev was supposed co collect his daughters jewellery and purse and things yesterday but just couldn't face it.

It is truly tragic when someone is taken from us so cruelly; Thank goodness she was there to save her friends life - but my heart and thoughts go out to the family left behind.

so sorry to hear of this needless loss, prayers sent for all friends and family

Terrible news for that entire family... What an amazing sacrifice to give your own life to save another!

They still haven't found the person who did this.
I should think they are looking at CCTV at the moment if it is available.

To many scumbags stealing cars for joyriding and people driving without insurance over here.
So any thing happens they just drive off.

so sad but a bit joyous to the extent that in a moment like that her first reaction was to to save her friend. wit that being sad lets look at it for what it is Kev didnt lose a daughter GOD collect an ANGEL RIP

Thanks again everyone.
Look up stats for hit and runs in London 4154 people killed or injured by hit and runs last year.

Prayers for her family and friends !! Too young to be called home and Thank God she saved a life !

Thanks again everyone.
Look up stats for hit and runs in London 4154 people killed or injured by hit and runs last year.

Seems a shame that when someone hits someone that they can't/won't take responsibility for their actions.

How many Hit and runs are from drunk drivers?

Back