Whats in your back window?

ridercoach

Post ***** King & Local Safety Guru
Donating Member
Registered
As a celebration of my 5000 post, I decided to show off my back window of my truck. In true celebration of Hayabusa.org, Cyclegear, and of course Florida Rider Training Program FRTP.

Lets see what you got...

DSC01865__Small_.JPG

i got the hayabusa.org sticker and da's it. I have a deals gap "dragon" sticker.. just never put it on.

I traded off my car that I had my sticker on in november
mad.gif

no pics this time...

I do have 1 more sticker... just gotta decide where to stick it.

I traded off my car that I had my sticker on in november  
mad.gif

no pics this time...

I do have 1 more sticker... just gotta decide where to stick it.
Okay fstbusa - because you asked for it...I'll tell you where to stick it! j/k!

Here's my contribution. Yeah, I know, bad pic at night....but you get the idea:

DSC03021.JPG

Oh, and in the above pic on the left hand side is my VFW sticker.....they made those really poorly....goes on the inside - you can't see it very well even in the daylight.

...but my electrical panel cover seems to get the brunt of my stickers~ I don't really like to put them on my bike, so they usually end up here~
wink.gif

Stickers_2.jpg

If it ever stops snowing long enough to get the truck washed, then I'll post up some pics. Right now, the truck is covered in salt spray and looks like shid.
wink.gif

I dont have any stickers on the back of my car! I wanted to put .org ones.... but I never got them. Must have been lost in the mail or something!
sad.gif

Will post one later whenever I get the pic...

BTW...where can one get the ribbon ones? I want one that says Support Vietnam Veterans in honor to my dad, but dunno where to get it.

I got mine last year at biketober fest on main street. Guarantee you can grab one at bike week..

Back