Ego's truck...

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
Nah, just playing. I like my Tahoe pretty well.. besides my wife tried to climb in last night and uh.. after some struggling, and ripping of pajama pants decided it was a no-go.

I traded for it from a guy. Just thought it was pretty cool to look at. If anybody is seriously interested you can hit me up and I'll get you more specifics.

The basics are this..
2002 Silverado HD 6000 V8 - auto, LS cab Huge-i-frickin-mongous lift. (fab tech suspension parts)
20,000 miles
38 15.50 tires (need to be replaced if you buy it you can pick what tires you want these replaced with.. IE.. Mickey Thompson/paralli jones.. whatever)

Nice truck, nice custom flame paint ect. just check it out.

TRUCK5.jpg

I swear, I think I've seen that truck! Not the inside though...
laugh.gif

It's, ummm, BIG...
cool.gif

I need to pick that bad boy up for my wife... She would look SOOO COooOOoL showing up at Work in that thing.
laugh.gif

Would be fun watching her scamper up the side though... Definitely need a step ladder.

the driver side isn't so bad.. the steering wheel provides good leverage.. the passenger side.. hehe I have too much pride to even try climbing in.

That truck is huge! I'm pretty tall and I think I would have a hard time getting in that thing. Maybe you should install a drop-down cargo net on the passenger side.
biggrin.gif

No net needed there rapunzel....just have the driver lower his mullet and climb right up.

hehe. mullet.. I just wish I had some damn hair.. i'd grow a mullet if thats what god wanted from me as payment for having hair again.

-da' baldy.

Nice one, I love lifted trucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!--EDIT|GD4GVN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109784573 -->

Back