I just need to rant about the snow!!!!

Busa_05

Busa Legend
Donating Member
Registered
What's with all the FUGGIN snow!!!! Come on...the first day of spring is like...what? Three weeks away...I wanna get out and ride!
crazy.gif
rant.gif
drooling3.gif

yeah ! realy tired of the snow < although it is helpin ease the wait for the 05 le < plenty of overtime with all the snow plowing , wanted to start buying mod stuff but without the bike on hand ? dont want to jinx myself ! hopefuly we will get an extended spring suimmer fall right through the middle of dec ? keep the rain to a minimum ? is that to much to ask for ? let it be 80 degs and sunny from tom on !

It snowed here today to but last weekend we had 50 deg weather. Kinda sucks at 80 but you take what you can get

I feel your pain. I am dying for warmer weather. Atleast 45 would be nice!

Another one here that is sick and tired of the snow. I still haven't had the Busa out yet this year and it's killing me.

Hey if it wasn't for cold weather and snow, I don't think we would appreciate this bike as much. Before you know it, the "feeling" will be back.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Amen brother. I can't take much more of this, and like clockwork it's coming right before I leave for Bikeweek on Friday. We've had about 6 inches fall today, and I fear I'll have to dig a path to get my bike out of the shed and onto the trailer like I did two years ago with my ZRX. Goodbye snow, hello sunshine. I can't wait!!!

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

Amen brother.  I can't take much more of this, and like clockwork it's coming right before I leave for Bikeweek on Friday.  We've had about 6 inches fall today, and I fear I'll have to dig a path to get my bike out of the shed and onto the trailer like I did two years ago with my ZRX.  Goodbye snow, hello sunshine.  I can't wait!!!

that's righteous!
super.gif

Amen brother.  I can't take much more of this, and like clockwork it's coming right before I leave for Bikeweek on Friday.  We've had about 6 inches fall today, and I fear I'll have to dig a path to get my bike out of the shed and onto the trailer like I did two years ago with my ZRX.  Goodbye snow, hello sunshine.  I can't wait!!!

I can't even fathom having to dig my bike out of the snow!

I know EXACTLY how you feel...especially since we both live in the same state.
laugh.gif

To put a different spin on things....There were many people here a week ago, a day ago that are not here now to see the snow.

Sorry to hear you didn't get to see any snow Smily PR while you were here. We are sick of it. Got 2 inches on the ground right now. I can't imagine living in WI though. You guys will have permafrost till May:p

However, I did get to go on a nice ride to Great Falls with my bf one day! First time on a bike since my accident a yr ago!
biggrin.gif

Back