How many of us had to work on Labor Day?

How many of us had to work on Labor Day?

• Yes

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
I worked on getting dressed and taking Juli to town on the beemer. Got some awesome pizza and rode home. Waiting on another oRg member and his wife to show up tonight for some good food and fun company. Does that count? :laugh:

I worked on getting dressed and taking Juli to town on the beemer. Got some awesome pizza and rode home. Waiting on another oRg member and his wife to show up tonight for some good food and fun company. Does that count? :laugh:

Bwhahahahaha You suck!!! lolol

I finally got a day off after working 7 days straight.

Attended our labor day parade and spent the day with family. :thumbsup:

Our oldest daughter had her first baby yesterday so the wife is out of town visiting her and I'm on dad duty. We are adopting two of our grandchildren, ages 5 and 4 (girl and boy) so going to work would have been much more restful. :whistle: But we had a good day, built blanket tents, went to the park, etc.

got off at 8 AM...got the flu and T-DAP shots in the last 36 hours so wasn't feeling too perky, much better today though :beerchug:

Had a great day yesterday. Map and Gina came over, grilled steaks that were as big as your face and enjoyed a very nice evening. Even more good news is they may soon become close neighbors!

I worked.

If you call this work. They pay me to do it, so I guess that makes it work. Right?

15111411281_6dfcc661e0_b.jpg

14928093277_5b4d6e6fb1_b.jpg

Yes, the tour group & I really rode this. 100 Miles. We saw ONE car.
14927756590_538bf94048_b.jpg

15114410435_03b8d3e412_b.jpg

14927840898_2387b4769b_o.jpg

14927841388_a7e2c54073_b.jpg

For 10 plus years I have worked on Labor day. This summer I quit my job. Kinda nice not to work on Labor day.

@RedBull yer early for us Canucks...Labour Day (notice CDN spelling) :laugh: is not till Monday at which time I will not report for work. You have to have a job to go to for that to happen. :p
Now...go dig me up a Christmas thread...it's only 112 days away,you may want to get a jump on that.
rofl.gif

Love ya,
Rubb.

Back