After 15 years, I'm starting a new chapter in my life...

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
I FINALLY got an offer good enough to get me out of the company I've been working at for 15 years. I'm SUPER nervous about it since I don't like change and I know what I do here and I'm good at it.

I've been unhappy here for about 3 or so years and got laid off about a month ago for 2 1/2 weeks and while I was laid off one of our customers caught wind of it and made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

The new job will definitely have me online less (which is a good thing) but I'll be working 4-10 hour days so I'll have a 3 day weekend every weekend! :cheerleader:

I start on the 4th of August, I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. I need to learn a new software and get to know a bunch of new people. My bosses here have been a little cold-shouldered to me, so it only makes it easier to move on. Just thought I'd share with my org buddies..

Congrats!

4 months ago I left my job of 14 years. The transition has been....different.

Early on a few times I thought I need to bail and go somewhere else then I realized it's just because I was so comfortable at my last place. I left a company of 54 people and now work with a total of 9 including me. Quite the change.

Good luck!

I'm doing the opposite PandaNin. I'm going from a place of 5 including me to a place of over 40. :laugh:

I was offered something new too over a month ago and I took it. It came out of the blue and was too good to turn down.
I had to try it, and I'm glad I did. Best place I've worked in years. Thank you God!
Hope it works out as well for you!

New Concours?

You obviously read the above post...now answer the question:poke:

I'm still stuck on an 05/06 or 09 or newer gsxr1k, and have been looking.

So, you buying that Concours now, something else?

You obviously read the above post...now answer the question:poke:

I'm still stuck on an 05/06 or 09 or newer gsxr1k, and have been looking.

So, you buying that Concours now, something else?

Rockin' the Busa for a couple more years at least. Might try to ADD a bike to the stable instead of trade in 2016. :laugh:

Congrats Bots, I'm happy for you. Just don't get a big head about it.:laugh:

I'm not talking to you...trying to get used to this "oh, I have a real job and can't talk all day" BS you're laying on me :cry:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I completely understand. I recently left a job of 20 years and moved to California from Oklahoma. Rock it dude. :thumbsup:

Back