Washington Knows Chocolate cake...

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Met TrueWrecks and his wife for dinenr tonight. Was some good chow, then I picked up one piece of cake for later.... Just a little bit of cake.
smile.gif

KillerCake.jpg

That's just one piece, moist chocolate cake, walnuts, chocolate chips in the cake and a good not to sweet icing.
thumbs-up.gif

Just think, There's about 8 pieces in the whole cake, an you can get the entire cake for $45!  That's enough cake to put anyone into a chocalate coma!
biggrin.gif

Thanks again Rev. The wife and I had a great time.
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109524854 -->

rock.gif
... Post whoring has reached insane hights  
tounge.gif
you said it....  Rev can turn just about anything into a fuggin topic.

Lets see....

of course my fav , the fuggin vacuum cleaner
      the frog
       the snake
        the fuggin cake
         various toiletries like shavin' foam,razors
          cleaners , soaps, etc

sometimes I think he's actually Bob Barker , an' were all just captive slaves on some sick and twisted game show. He tells us all about products an' shid that has absolutely no fuggin' interest to anyone.
    Then I thought that he might actually be Martha Stewart in disguise , an' that she's not really in prison at all. That the real Rev is stuck in prison operating a computer generated 3-d projector of Martha's image.
        Then the thought also crossed my mind that there really is no Revlis at all. But in fact there is a Miss Revlis an' SHE's been playin' a real demented joke on the ORG for years.

Ever notice how most of REVLON's posts have a certain feminine quality to them.  Sure... sometimes SHE talks about guns an' bikes an' shid. But for the most part, its soaps an' deodorants an' kitchen gadgets.

You just wait...  one day Revanna will totally slip up.
 He'll post up about which fuggin tampon is the best or how to cure a yeast infection with a scoop of HER favourite yogurt.

the day is comin' boy's , an' when the closet door swings open an' Revesha comes struttin' out.......

it will all make sense.

hav a duped 1...RSD.

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: "check spelling and punctuation...Rev's kinda freaky that way"|1109527430 -->

looks like a Claim Jumper slice to me......the home of "Flintstone-like" portions....mmmmm....

rock.gif
tounge.gif
you said it....  Rev can turn just about anything into a fuggin topic.

Lets see....

the frog
       the snake
        the fuggin cake
          cleaners , soaps, etc

sometimes I think he's actually Bob Barker , an' were all just captive slaves on some sick and twisted game show. He tells us all about products an' shid that has absolutely no fuggin' interest to anyone.
    Then I thought that he might actually be Martha Stewart in disguise , an' that she's not really in prison at all. That the real Rev is stuck in prison operating a computer generated 3-d projector of Martha's image.
        Then the thought also crossed my mind that there really is no Revlis at all. But in fact there is a Miss Revlis an' SHE's been playin' a real demented joke on the ORG for years.

Ever notice how most of REVLON's posts have a certain feminine quality to them.  Sure... sometimes SHE talks about guns an' bikes an' shid. But for the most part, its soaps an' deodorants an' kitchen gadgets.

You just wait...  one day Revanna will totally slip up.
 He'll post up about which fuggin tampon is the best or how to cure a yeast infection with a scoop of HER favourite yogurt.

the day is comin' boy's , an' when the closet door swings open an' Revesha comes struttin' out.......

it will all make sense.

hav a duped 1...RSD.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
jump9.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If that was dessert....I couldn't imagine what or how much of it he had for the main course
wow.gif

rock.gif
tounge.gif
you said it.... Rev can turn just about anything into a fuggin topic.

Lets see....

the frog
the snake
the fuggin cake
cleaners , soaps, etc

Ever notice how most of REVLON's posts have a certain feminine quality to them. Sure... sometimes SHE talks about guns an' bikes an' shid. But for the most part, its soaps an' deodorants an' kitchen gadgets.

You just wait... one day Revanna will totally slip up.

it will all make sense.

hav a duped 1...RSD.
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

looks like a Claim Jumper slice to me......the home of "Flintstone-like" portions....mmmmm....
You are correct Sir. Although we ate right across the street at a Fish Place. The wife and I ate the other day at ClaimJumpers and were just blown away with the quality service, and yeah Flintstone portions.
smile.gif

thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109543574 -->

<div align="center"><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orangered'>2-Words you Ass-Hats!</span></span>[/Quote]

<div align="center"><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>RANDOM THOUGHTS!!!!</span></span>[/Quote]

DAYUM, Funny Funny Shid RSD, Glad you have been paying attention.
smile.gif

I am mearly trying to help out my fellow man and share some of the wierdness/goodness in the world with the board.
thumbs-up.gif

I mean, how else are we going to learn about "GoodStuff" out in the world? Instead of blindly poking around the out there "Hoping" a Thing is of good quality or works well. We should share a little more of what we KNOW TO BE GOOD. Things and product that kick butt should be stuck to the board so others can buy with a little more confidence.

RSD... Good Stuff... and it is good to see that you have been paying attention.

Oh, and for what it's worth?
- The Dyson Vacuum Cleaner still kicks ass and is the best damn household tool I have found.

- THe Gillette M3 POWER still kicks ass, closest, most irritation free shave ever. If you haven't tried it, TRY IT!

- When we left, the Snake in the garage was up to about 4', she was healthy as could be, still mean and nasty too.

- We still had frogs every damn place.
thumbs-up.gif

- SIG Makes sweet handguns, COR-BON is the Ammo you should be using. IMHO

- Canon makes sweet digital cameras.

- AND... SILKOLENE is the necter of the gods for the Hayabusa...

ON AND FUGGIN ON BROTHER...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109543549 -->

thumbs-up.gif

That's not cake, it's a soil sample....
He he he... Yeah, It's a pretty impressive sight. You should see some of the other desert. THe bread pudding also Huge. The ECLAIR??? That is freakin Funny... Le Bomb from the SIMPSONS huge...

OH AND YOU GOTTA GO!!!

Claim Jumper Restaurants
7407 E Park Meadows Drive
LITTLETON CO 80124
(303) 790-7015

Claim Jumper's "MotherLoad" Chocolate cake was "... On The Food Networks top ten dessert cakes on earth, or top ten chocolate cakes, or something like that. The Claim Jumper Motherlode chocolate cake was #1."

Best chocolate cake on Earth...

Hey Rev... Thanks a lot bro. I absolutely LOVE chocolate and since I first checked this thread I've wanted some chocolate cake.
drooling3.gif

Back