99 to go...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Only 99 posts to go before I hit 10,000... Man, I've talked a lot of shid.
biggrin.gif

nonsense is more like it.
laugh.gif
AT the rate you post you will be there before midnight.
laugh.gif
Just kidding. So what is going to happen when it turns 10000? We shell soon find out.
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

wow.gif
That's a lot of posting BT. No wonder you din't have too many miles on your Busa.
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for all the contributions Chris.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

wow.gif
That's a lot of posting BT. No wonder you din't have too many miles on your Busa.
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for all the contributions Chris.
cool.gif
The reason my post to miles ratio is so far off is that I can post while I'm workin' but I can't RIDE while I'm workin'. If I could ride my bike on patrol I'd get around 20,000 miles a year. That's about what I rack up on the work cage.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Sounds like a good time for a Month long trip to BANNED CAMP!!!!!
laugh.gif

I'd rather call it handicapping. You know those Kawi's are slow....who said the race ended at 10,000.  
tounge.gif

I just made a 1000 like a week ago! Do you have a computer on your bike

I was hoping to at least get to 6k before you got to 10k. That is a whole lot of posting action. You better be ridin' that bike this summer and lettin' others catch up on the post totals!
laugh.gif

I was hoping to at least get to 6k before you got to 10k. That is a whole lot of posting action. You better be ridin' that bike this summer and lettin' others catch up on the post totals!
laugh.gif
That's the thing... When warm weather rolls around I will out out ridin' my arse off instead of in here posting so much. By the end of riding season my post to miles ratio should be MUCH better.
biggrin.gif

Oh, and only 82 to go...
wink.gif

I'm only 9471 posts behind you BT, gonna catch up to you soon.
laugh.gif
Congrats on your soon to be 10000 post Chris.  
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109445366 -->

Back