my lil' housemouse strikes again...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
my little house mouse has struck yet again.

She bought me this new jackie ...

an' this cool new backpack today...

VERY COOL. check 'em out.

Rubb is a lucky boy...

jack.jpg

its joe rocket textile fully armoured,elbow,shoulder,kidney,back,etc...
arm vents, zip out liner,blah blah blah

way cool.

jack_2.jpg

Nice. Now if I could only find one of those in black and 03 orange...

it all matches the .... lets see, how did that fug Relish descibe it... o ya....that net-nannyin'-over ANALytical bastid described the color of my paint job as "Smurf Blue".My new jacky an' pack match the Busa pretty cool.

I'm guessing he's crappin' in his panties about now...

he moved...he's about 2 hours away now...

I'm gonna put my boot so far up his a$$ , the water on my knee , is gonna quench his thirst.

good pockets, attached liner covers helmet then straps in nice n' tight, chest strap, waist strap....

kinda cool .

hav a fully LOADED 1... RSD.

pack3.jpg

it all matches the ....   lets see, how did that fug Relish descibe it...   o ya....that net-nannyin'-over ANALytical bastid described the color of my paint job as "Smurf Blue".My new jacky an' pack match the Busa pretty cool.

I'm gonna put my boot so far up his a$$ , the water on my knee , is gonna quench his thirst.
Thats some sweet lookin' gear....I think you should gear up and pay a little suprise visit on old RELISH boy. Just show up and see if he has any comments he'd like to express in person, regarding you.... your bike or your gear.

it all matches the ....   lets see, how did that fug Relish descibe it...   o ya....that net-nannyin'-over ANALytical bastid described the color of my paint job as "Smurf Blue".My new jacky an' pack match the Busa pretty cool.

Thats some sweet lookin' gear....I think you should gear up and pay a little suprise visit on old RELISH boy. Just show up and see if he has any comments he'd like to express in person, regarding you.... your bike or your gear.
my thoughts exactly BA...

I'm gonna kick his A$$ so far up, he has to remove his shirt to take a dump.

hav a glute 1... RSD.

That is nice.

I was looking up some old threads a while back and saw some pics of your bike, it's nice too. Now if you and Diesel would ride together, we could have the mighty red power ranger and papa smurf leading the pack.
wow.gif

Nice gear ... definitely like that backpack ... thanks for the pics ... that one will be on my wish list.

Great looking gear RSD!! Where did your lovely wife snag that backpack? Gotta get one.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109444817 -->

Back